University of Hyderabad 2020 Notification Released
- The Institution of Eminence status, accorded to the university in September 2019, is a recognition of UoH’s standing, ability and potential to move into the league of the world’s best institutions.
- With the additional funding, autonomy and support from the Government of India, we are positioned and mandated to figure in the World’s 500 Best Universities in the next few years.
M.Sc. (5-Year Integrated) in Sciences:
- With a minimum of 60% marks at +2 level of education with Science subjects only.
- Note: For admission to Mathematical Sciences and Physics stream, it is essential to have Mathematics as one of the subjects at +2 level.
M.Sc. (5-Year Integrated):
- With a minimum of 60% marks at +2 or equivalent in Arts or Sciences.
M.A. (5-Year Integrated) in Humanities:
- With a minimum of 60% marks at +2 level of education with Telugu/ English/ Hindi as one of the subjects.
- (Note: The students who are applying for Telugu/ English/ Hindi should have studied respective subjects at +2 level.)
- In case a student has not studied Telugu/ Hindi as one of the subjects, he/ she should have passed a oriental title examinations equivalent to Intermediate (i.e. + 2 level) in Telugu/ Hindi by Government of India or any State Government thereof along with + 2 level.
M.A. (5-Year Integrated) in Social Sciences:
- With a minimum of 60% marks at +2 level of education.
Integrated Master of Optometry (M.OPT):
- With a minimum of 60% marks in +2 or Equivalent in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English as one of subjects.
Mode of Application: Online
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For EWS: Rs. 550/-
- For OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For SC, ST, PwD (PH): Rs. 275/-
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: Online
|Submission of Online Application||03rd April, 2020|
|Last date of Online Application||03rd May, 2020|