POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH (PGIMER) MDS AND HOUSE JOB (DENTAL) Course for JULY, 2020 Session Notification Released
- The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research was conceived and planned in 1960 to create an “ISLAND OF EXCELLENCE” in Chandigarh, providing physical and intellectual milieu for young scientists working in multiple disciplines of medicine, to advance the frontiers of knowledge, to render humane service to the sick and suffering, and to train medical and paramedical manpower
- The Institute was established in 1962 under the erstwhile state of Punjab. It was declared an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament (Sr. No. 51 of 1966) w.e.f. 1st April, 1967.
MDS/ HOUSE JOB:
- Must hold degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Must have either completed, or due to complete, compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January session and 30th June for July session respectively.
- Must be registered with Central/State Dental Registration Council.
- The candidates selected for House Job (Oral Health Sciences) are appointed for a period of six months. On recommendation of the Head of the Department, this period can be extended upto one year.
- House Job will be offered once in the department for a maximum period of one year.
- Candidates are eligible for House Job within three years after obtaining the BDS degree.
- The candidates who have already done House Job in any Hospital or Institute are not eligible for House Job at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Mode of Application: Online
- For General /OBC/Sponsored Category: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 550/-
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees through online payment gateway available at MDS/ House Job courses application portal w.e.f. 23.03.2020 to 22.04.2020.
Mode of Payment: Online
Mode of Exam: Online
|Name of specialty
||Type of Question Paper
||A theory paper consisting of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs) related to their respective field.
|Start of online registration on website www.pgimer.edu.in
|MDS/House Job application form closes
|Computer Based Entrance Test
||14.06.2020 at 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM
|Expected date of declaration of result