Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) 2020 Notification Released
- The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2020.
- To prepare merit list for admission to Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura. Application must be done through online mode only. There is no printed application form available.
- The programme of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2020 for four different subjects. Online Applications Are Invited for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination-2020
- Engineering and Technological
- other Professional Degree Courses
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses (Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of Veterinary / Agricultural / Fisheries, Paramedical and others (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects. Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus for question pattern and mode of answer, available in the website www.tbjee.nic.in
- It is to be noted that the admission of candidate to a certain College / University will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut-off marks and other norms as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Government/ Institution/ Council/ Body etc.
Mode of Application: Online
Application fee plus Bank’s Services, as applicable, are payable by NET banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
|Category wise Application Fee |
|General male candidates|| Rs 550/- |
|SC/ST male candidates|| Rs 450/- |
|All Female** and BPL (male & female) candidates|| Rs 350/- |
|Processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.|
- Online Application can be done through the link provided in the www.tbjee.nic.in website Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of their online application confirmation page or any other document to TBJEE if not otherwise asked by the Board. Acknowledgement Page and Admit Card will not be generated if payment is not deposited within the stipulated date (24.02.2020) and her/ his candidature will stand cancelled without further notification.
- The examination will be conducted at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala.
Mode of Exam: Offline
|Date & Day ||11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P. M. ||2.00 P. M. to 4.00 P. M. |
|22nd April, 2020 (Wednesday)|| Physics || Chemistry |
|23rd April, 2020 (Thursday)|| Mathematics || Biology |
- The Board is conducting the examination through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) system. The pattern of questions is Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English and Bengali.
- Full marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be 100 marks.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject. Each question will carry 2 (two) marks.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
|Application Opening date|| 04-02-2020|
|Application Closing Date||24-02-2020 |
|Admit Card download|| March, 2020 (3rd Week)|
|Date of Examination|| 22nd & 23rd April, 2020|
|Date of Uploading of Model Answer key|| 27th April, 2020 (Evening)|
|Last date of receiving feedback|| 1st May, 2020 (upto 5PM)|
|Tentative date of result publication|| 1st week of June, 2020|
|Tentative period of counselling|| June – July, 2020 |