Telangana PG 1st Round MDS Course under Competent Quota 2020 Notification Released
- Application forms online are invited from NEET PG 2020 qualified candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Dental MDS courses for the academic year 2020-2021 into colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the State of Telangana.
- Candidate should have qualified in NEET MDS-2020 by securing marks of cut-off score or above as displayed above
Category Eligibility Criteria Cut Off Score General 50th Percentile 286 SC/ST/BC 40th Percentile 250 OC/PH 45th Percentile 268
- Candidate should have passed BDS Degree examination from an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates should have registered with Dental Council of India/ State Dental Council.
- Candidates who satisfy the Local/ Non Local status as per G.O.P No.646 Education (W) Department Dt: 10.07.1979 only are eligible to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent authority quota seats in respective categories using NEET MDS-2020 score. Candidates are informed to read the prospectus carefully regarding eligibility criteria before applying online.
Mode of Application: Online
- For OC & BC Candidates: Rs.5500/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.5000/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|Online Registration Starts
|20-04-2020 From 11:00 AM
|Online Registration Closes
|25-04-2020 upto 5:00 PM