Karnataka PG NEET MD/MS/MDS Counselling Schedule 2020 under Management Quota Notifiction Released
- The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bengaluru is the designated agency of Government of Karnataka conducting Online/ Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses in Medical/ Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical and Dental colleges (KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK & Private Universities) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2020-21.
- These admissions in the State of Karnataka are as per the provisions of Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Test for Selection and Admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental Degree and Diploma Courses Rules 2006 as amended from time to time and as per the guidelines of MCI/ DCI/ Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI/ Government of India/ Director Medical Education, Karnataka/ PG Entrance Test Committee and orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on the conduct of Centralized Counseling for the seats to be notified by the Karnataka State Government, in Government, KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK and private university institutions.
|Mode of seats||Eligibility|
|Government seats (G)seats||
|Private seats(GMP, OPN & MK, MA, ME, MU, MC, MM seats)||
- Candidate should have scored more than or equal to the prescribed minimum score in NEET – PG 2020/ NEET MDS 2020.
- Candidate should have completed his/her MBBS/BDS courses from recognized institute by MCI/DCI respectively. Any candidate, who is already holding a PG Degree in any clinical specialty, shall not be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Course.
- He/ She has completed or is completing ‘Compulsory Rotating Internship’ on or before 31st March 2020.
- Any candidate who has obtained his/ her undergraduate medical/ dental qualifications from medical/ dental Colleges outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE – Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations/ DCI (Document mandatorily to be produced). Further, they should have been registered with MCI/ DCI and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31-03-2020.
Mode of Application: Online
- SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates: Rs. 500/-
- General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals: Rs. 5000/-
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: Online
Documents to be provided
- KEA ‘PGET-2020’ Registration form duly filled (print out).
- Photo identity and address proof document (PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card).
- ‘NEET PG 2020’ Admit Card & score card issued by NBE for Medical & Dental courses.
- SSLC or 10th Standard/ equivalent marks card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card.
- MBBS/ BDS marks card issued by Universities of all phases/years.
- Qualifying degree certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate – only to those who have passed MBBS/ BDS during 2019.
- Certificate of internship completion in Annexure 5 for candidates who have already completed internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 31st March 2020, only for 1st round of counseling in Annexure 6).
- Certificate from the head of institute certifying that the Medical/ Dental College from which the candidate has passed MBBS/BDS examination is recognized by MCI/DCI.
- State/ Central Medical/ Dental Council Registration Certificate. [Provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for the candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS during 2019. Permanent State/ Central Medical/ Dental Council Registration Certificate to becompulsorily submitted at the time of admission process. (Candidates who have passed prior to 2019, should compulsory possess the Original Permanent Registration certificate and upload the same)]
- All the candidates are also required to upload an UNDERTAKING (Annexure 7), taken on a white paper. Further the same undertaking obtained on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in the name of the candidate to the Karnataka Examinations Authority as shown in (Annexure 7), only on submission of this document, candidate’s admission process is stated to be completed and he/ she becomes eligible for admission/ allotment of User ID and Secret Key.
- Eligibility Certificate by RGUHS for the candidates graduated from other university other than RGUHS (To be submitted at the respective admitted college).
- Migration certificate from the concerned University if MBBS/ BDS done from other than RGUHS, Bangalore. (To be submitted at the respective admitted college).
- Compulsory rural service bond on Rs.100/- stamp paper (Annexure 1) and undertaking for three years service on Rs 200/- stamp paper duly notarized (Annexure 2). (to be submitted at the time of admission process.
- Note: Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical Colleges outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations – Document mandatorily to be uploaded. Further, they should have been registered with MCI/ SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31-03-2020.
|1st Round Counseling (Provisional – subject to change)|
|Release of Information Bulletin||17th April 2020 16:00 hrs|
|Online Registration||17th April 2020, 17:00 to 20th April 2020, 23:59 hrs|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure-for all disciplines||23rd April 2020 after 16:00 hrs|
|Uploading of documents through online (only by candidates who completes the online registration process)||From 14.00 hrs on 18th April 2020 to 21st April 2020 up to 17.00 hrs|
|Publication of provisional verified list with all the category details||24th April 2020 16:00 hrs|
|Uploading of documents by candidates incase needed (See Website for details)||25th April 2020 to 26th April 2020|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||24th April 2020 18:00hrs to 27th April 2020 11:00 hrs|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||28th April,16:00 hrs|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates||28th April 2020, 18:00 hrs to 30th April 2020, 11:00 hrs|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||1st May 2020 by 14.00 hrs|
|Payment of fees choice 1 & 2 Candidates||2nd May 2020 to 4th May 2020|
|Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Admission Order (Choice-1 Candidates only)||4th May 2020 to 5th May 2020|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College (Choice-1 Candidates Only)||6th May 2020|