National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-MDS) 2020 Notification Released
- NEET-MDS 2020 is a single window entrance examination for all Dental PG courses-2020 Admission Session.
- No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses.
- A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognized degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of one year in an approved/recognized dental college.
- The cutoff date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-MDS 2020 shall be 31st March, 2019.
Mode of Application: Online
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 3750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ (PH) Candidates: Rs. 2750/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Mode of Exam: Online
|Availability of Information Bulletin||11th October, 2019 onwards|
|Online Submission of application form||11th October, 2019|
|Last Date of Online Submission of application form||31st October, 2019|
|Examination Date||20th December, 2019|
|Declaration of result||By 20th January, 2020|