Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2020 Notification Released
- The University has well defined processes and infrastructure in place administered by experienced teachers and administrators.
- The tests are designed to provide a credible measure of student’s aptitude and ability to cope up with the academic demands of the programs offered.
- Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer & Communication Engineering (CCE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) (CAI)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering (ELC)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electronics & Computer Engineering (EOC)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July, 1999.
- A pass in 10 + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with minimum 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
- Admission through Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination: Rs. 1000/-
- Admission based on the rank/ score secured in JEE Mains: Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
Mode of Exam: Online
**Pen & Paper Test (PPT) conducted only in Tamil Nadu one slot on one day.
For Applying: Click Here
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Commencement of Online Application||September 19th 2020|
|Commencement of slot booking for CBT||March 31st, 2020|
|Slot booking closes for CBT||April 10th 2020|
|Application submission closes for PPT||April 25th 2020|
|CBT – 3 slots each of 2.5 hrs duration||April 23rd to 27th, 2020|
|Pen & Paper Test – one slot of 2.5 hrs duration (10:00 to 12:30 hrs)||May 2nd 2020|
|Commencement of Online Registration for Seat Allotment.
Option open to submit/ change the academic preference & profile data. No more change in data is allowed after the last date of registration. Candidates are required to enter the JEE Score on or before the last date of registration.
|May 5th, 2020|
|Publication of AEEE Results||May 7th 2020|