Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE) 2020 Notification Released
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is unique among its peer institutions in having nineteen schools co-located on one contiguous campus, and all of them possess exceptional breadth and depth of excellence. This naturally facilitates multidisciplinary collaboration.
- B.Tech. (4 years)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Control System
- Communication Engineering
- Medical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Systems Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Biotechnology – Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech)(5 years)
- Bachelor of Design(Fashion/ Textile) (4 years)
- Bachelor of Architecture(5 years)
- Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1999.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2018,2019 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2020 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 years), B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/ college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology): Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology taken together.
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fee: No Application/ Examination Fee
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: Online
|Sl. No||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Duration: 3 Hrs (180 Minutes)|
|1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Submission of Online Application||16-11-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||31-03-2020|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website||05-04-2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination (Online)||14-04-2020 to 23-04-2020|
|Declaration of Result||26-04-2020|
|Counseling starts from||12-05-2020|