TS EAMCET – 2020 Notification released
What is TS EAMCET?
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET-TS) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSSCHE(Telangana State Council of Higher Education).
- This examination is for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-21 in the Universities & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
Courses through TS-EAMCET 2020:
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM):
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Sc. – Forestry
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Engineering Category (E):
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Note: Candidates seeking admission into MBBS/BDS/Ayush courses(Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Unani, Sidha) should write and need to qualify in NEET-UG
Eligibility to write TS-EAMCET 2020:
For Agriculture Courses:
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC / ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admission. For Engineering Courses:
– Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the common entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit.
– In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education
TS-EAMCET 2020 Application Procedure:
Mode of Application: Online Only
|Engineering (E)||Rs.400-/ for SC/ST/PH
Rs.800-/ for Others
|Agriculture (A)||Rs.400-/ for SC/ST/PH
Rs.800-/ for Others
|E & A (both streams)||Rs.800-/ for SC/ST/PH
Rs.1600-/ for Others
TS-EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The Registered candidates of TS EAMCET-2020 have to download admit card from the official website from 20-04-2020 to 01-05-2020
Mode of Exam: Online(computer based test)
Medium of Exam:
- Candidates can write examination either in English or Telugu or Urdu (For students who studied IPE in Urdu medium only and the test center will be allotted at Hyderabad only)
|*There is no Negative marking for wrong answer|
- TS EAMCET-2020 exam will be conducted in two shifts.
- FN : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
- AN : 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
|Agriculture (A)||09-05-2020 (FN & AN)
11-05-2020(FN & AN)
|10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
|Engineering (E)||04-05-2020(FN & AN)
05-05-2020(FN & AN)
07-05-2020(FN & AN)
|10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
TS-EAMCET 2020 Engineering Syllabus:
TS-EAMCET 2020 Agriculture & Medical Syllabus:
TS-EAMCET 2020 Ranking Procedure:
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET 2020 is 25% of the maximum marks
- candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed
- Rank will be given in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in TS EAMCET-2020 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Biology/Maths, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination(Intermediate or +2).
TS EAMCET-2020 Important Dates:
|Event||Date & Time|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||21-02-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||30-03-2020|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||31-03-2020
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||06-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||13-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||20-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||27-04-2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in||20-04-2020
|Date of TS EAMCET-2020 Examination||Engineering(E):
|Agriculture and Medical (AM):