Telangana State EAMCET (Bi.P.C Stream) Final Phase & Spot Admission 2019 Notification Released
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET(Bi.P.C) -2019 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier desirous of seeking admission into B Pharmacy, Pharm D and Bio-Technology Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O. (P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2019.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2019 (Bi.P.C) and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
- Government of Telangana Higher Education (TE) Department has accorded approval for exemption from Bridge Course in Mathematics and study of mathematics as compulsory subject in qualifying examination (10+2) for admission into B.Tech (Bio-Technology). Therefore all eligible candidates are permitted to exercise the option for admission into B.Tech (Bio-Technology) course.
Mode of Application: Online
- For Others (OC/ BC): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Slot Booking for Certificate Verification:
- All categories (OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps/ (PHC) Physically Challenged/ (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel/ Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person.
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of certificate verification:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSEAMCET – 2019 Rank Card
- TSEAMCET – 2019 Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2019 by competent authority, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate:Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET -2019 Examination.
Certificates to be produced by PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Minority/ Anglo–Indian Candidates:
- PH – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in phase I.||17-08-2019 To 18-08-2019|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase||19-08-2019|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||17-08-2019 To 20-08-2019|
|4||Freezing of options||20-08-2019|
|5||Provisional Allotment of seats||21-08-2019|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||21-08-2019 To 26-08-2019|
|7||Reporting at allotted college||22-08-2019 To 26-08-2019|
|8||Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in||22-08-2019|