Telangana PG First Round MD/MS/MDS Course under Management Quota 2020 Notification Released
- Application forms are invited online from Indian Nationals/ OCI/ NRIs for admission into Management Quota seats of Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma and MDS courses for the academic year 2020-21 into Private Non-Minority Medical and Dental colleges including Army Dental College and Minority Medical Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the state of Telangana from the eligible candidates who have fulfilled the following conditions and secured the following cut-off scores and above in NEET PG 2020/ NEET MDS 2020.
- Candidate should have qualified in NEET PG-2020 / NEET MDS 2020 by securing marks of cut- off score or above as displayed above.
- Candidate should have passed MBBS Degree/BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India.
- Candidates who have completed their MBBS/ BDS course from an institution outside the country shall submit permanent registration certificate compulsorily.
- NOTE: The candidates should have completed internship by 31.03.2020 and shall submit internship completion certificate.
CutOff Marks in NEET PG 2020 Exam:
|Category||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Cut Off Score|
|General Category||50th Percentile||286|
|Persons with Disability (OC) PWD||45th Percentile||268|