Telangana Notification for MOPUP of Online Counselling under B & C Category for BDS Course
In continuation of earlier notification dated 28.06.2018, 13.07.2018 and 18.08.2018, KNR University of Health Sciences proposes to conduct MOPUP Round of Online counseling for filling up the vacant BDS seats, under MANAGEMENT QUOTA, (B & C /NRI) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority DENTAL Colleges and Army Dental College affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences in the state of Telangana.
All the candidates in the final merit list for Management quota (for B & C/ NRI Categories) displayed on KNR UHS web-site on 11-07-2018 and candidates added to the merit list as per Hon’ble High Court orders are informed to attend on-line counseling as per the schedule given below at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad (PGRRCDE, OU- CAMPUS). Allotment of seats will be done as per the on-line counseling procedure following Government regulations and as per Hon’ble High Court orders.
Schedule of Online Counseling Venue:
Prof. RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION, OSMANIA UNIVERSIY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
B & C CATEGORY:
Rank in the Provisional merit list
|8.30 A.M||1 to 2500|
2501 to Last Rank
* Note: Candidates will be permitted into the counseling hall subject to availability of BDS seats. Notification for on-line counseling does not mean definite allotment of seat as more candidates have registered on-line than available number of seats.
1) Vacant seats of b & c category will be displayed on KNRUHS website before counseling.
2) In obedience to the orders of the hon’ble high court, candidates will be called for on-line options strictly as per merit irrespective of date of addition to the list.
3) As notified earlier, all the vacant c (NRI) category seats after second round of counselling of non-minority dental colleges are open to all candidates of management quota merit list. the university fee and tution fee will be of c category of respective non-minority dental colleges as fixed by the government.
4) Candidates who are allotted a seat in the second phase of counseling and have not joined or discontinued the course after joining in the second phase of counseling are not eligible for mop-up round of counseling. candidates who have joined in All India Quota counseling are also not eligible for MOPUP round of counseling.
University Fee: Candidates shall attend for counseling with Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal towards University fee for B & C Category for BDS Courses as follows:
For B – Category:
1) BDS Rs. 20,000 = 00
For C – Category (NRI):
1) BDS Rs. 40,000 = 00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government. (Already displayed in KNRUHS, Web-site)
Instructions to Candidates:
1) Eligible candidates have to attend for online counseling with all Original Certificates for verification in person with parent/ guardian compulsorily. Proxies will not be permitted. Custodian Certificates will not be permitted.
2) Candidate has to submit D.D towards University fee at the counseling centre and obtain the allotment letter. They have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter along with Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee.
3) Selected candidate has to submit the D.D. towards the University fee and obtain the allotment letter without fail on the day of counseling immediately, otherwise disciplinary action will be initiated.
4) If the candidate does not report to the Principal of concerned college within the stipulated time as mentioned above, his/ her admission will be cancelled automatically, penalty Rs. 3,00,000/- will be imposed and candidate will be debarred for 3 years from admissions under KNRUHS.
5) Candidates who have taken seat in BDS course in Second Phase of counseling are eligible to attend mop-up round, if they wish to slide to other College/ Course as per Merit. Candidates are also eligible to slide from C-Category to B-Category.
6) Candidates who have already joined during previous phases have to come with earlier allotment order, fee receipt, receipt of certificates/ admit card issued by College.
7) Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS web-site for any other information.
8) Candidates who have joined will not be permitted to cancel the seat (or) discontinue the course after mop-up round of counseling of Management Quota seats.
9) If a candidate is already admitted in colleges under management category in colleges under KNRUHS and slided to other college he/ she has to report with custodian certificate at the allotted college. Original certificates will be transferred by the principal to the allotted college after closure of admissions.