SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMJEE) 2020 Notification Released
- The University has well defined processes and infrastructure in place administered by experienced teachers and administrators.
- The tests are designed to provide a credible measure of student’s aptitude and ability to cope up with the academic demands of the programs offered.
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates should have attained the age of 16 + on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held.
- Candidates who have attempted PCMEA in SRMJEEE(UG) are eligible for all the B.Tech Degree Programs
- Candidates who have attempted PCBEA in SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for B.Tech Biotechnology and all its specializations and B.Tech Biomedical Engineering.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Application Fee: Rs. 1100/-
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
Mode of Exam: Online
||No. of Questions
|No negative marking for wrong answer
|Duration: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
Any Candidate qualified in IIT JEE Main/ SAT will be admitted directly even if the candidate doesn’t take SRMJEEE.
|Submission of Online Application
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application
||29th February 2020
|Last Date for Online Application
||30th March 2020
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination
||First week of April 2020
|Online Entrance Examination (Tentative)
||12th April to 20th April 2020
|Publication of Result (Tentative)
||Third Week of April 2020
|SRM Counselling (Tentative)
||First or Second week of May 2020
||Third Week of June 2020
|Commencement of Classes
||Fourth Week of June 2020