NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET) 2020 Notification Released
- NU was established on October 13, 2009 vide Ordinance No. 4 of the Government of Rajasthan. Subsequently under Rajasthan Gazette Notification No. F.(11) Vidhi/2/2010 Dated April 03, 2010.
- The NIIT UNIVERSITY, NEEMRANA (ALWAR) ACT, 2010 (Act No. 5 of 2010) was passed by the Legislative Assembly of GOR.
- In process of undergraduate programmes, the parent/ guardian forms the crucial third pillar without whom the process of selection would remain incomplete.
- ≥60% marks in Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. The fifth can be a subject of Applicant’s choice). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case you are from ISC board or have taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- ≥60% marks in PCM in Class XII if you are opting for CSE or ECE streams and in PCB, PCM or PCMB if you are choosing BT stream.
- Should be appearing in the board examination in March/ April 2020 or should have the necessary mark sheets if you have appeared in 2018 or 2019.
- Should have JEE Main/BITSAT/ SAT/ NEET/ Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination’s rank score otherwise Applicant will be required to appeared in the NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
- Applicant should have scored ≥ Grade 4 in IB Board or minimum grade C in Cambridge IGCSE Board.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Application Fee: Rs. 1,500/-
Mode of Payment: Online/ DD
Mode of Exam: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|CSE & ECE||Physics||60 Minutes|
NU offers admission for the Bachelors and Integrated Masters Programmes via two modes:
- Early Admission Mode
- Regular Admission Mode
EARLY ADMISSION MODE (EAD):
- NU offers Early Admissions to students appearing for their Class XII Board Examinations in March-April 2020 as also to those who have taken their Class XII Board examination not earlier than March 2018.
- The EAD process is particularly suitable for those who are clear about pursuing engineering or management studies or/and multidisciplinary curriculum leading to post-graduate career or those willing to set up their own start-up ventures after graduation.
- The applicants seeking admission in this mode can also apply for scholarship under the NU Scholar Search Programme.
- There are limited seats for which B Tech admission is being granted under the Early Admission Mode.
- The admission will be granted on a first come first served basis to only those applicants who meet all the admission criteria as defined for B Tech admission.
REGULAR ADMISSION MODE (RAD):
- NU offers admission into its prestigious Bachelor’s and Integrated Master Programmes under Regular Admission Mode (RAD) for eligible applicants who have appeared in Class XII Board Examinations in March/April 2020 or have successfully completed Class XII in March 2018 or 2019.
Admission Interaction Process (AIP) has three parts:
- NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET)
- Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI)
- English communication skills – written & oral
- Interest & hobbies
- Degree of self-awareness
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Reason for the choice of stream
- Behavior and attitude
- Overall personality
|Admission Mode||Starting Date||Ending Date|
|Early Admission Mode||15/10/2019||18/11/2019|
|Regular Admission Mode||April 2020||–|