Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology(MMMUT-2020) B.Tech Notification Released
- Malaviya Entrance Test (MET)-2020 is conducted by Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) for admission into 1st year B.Tech courses. It is a Technical Residential University located in the city of Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- It was granted the status of “autonomous institute” by the University Grants Commission in 2011.The college became a university on 1st December 2013.
- It was also one of the 127 technical institutions in India.The University offers different undergraduate and post graduate programmes.
- B.Tech. First Year:The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 examination with at least 55%marks (50%in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and with at least 60% average marks (55%in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry without grace.
Mode of Application: Online
- Admit card can be downloaded from the University website www.mmmut.ac.in. However, the original admit card will be made available to the candidates at the time of entrance test in the examination hall.
Mode of Exam: Offline
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Mathematics||60||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|There will be Minus One (-1) Negative Marking for each wrong answer.|
|Dates of Exam||Paper code||Subject||Timing||Total Period|
|9th May 2020(Saturday)||Paper-1||BTech-I Admission Test
(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
|08.00 AM to 11.00 AM||3 Hours|
- The results of MET along with answer keys will be declared in the first week of June,2020.
|Submission of On-line application form||16thJanuary, 2020 (10:00 am) to 31stMarch, 2020 (Till 05:00 pm)|
|Uploading of admit cards||30th April, 2020|
|Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test (MET-2020)||9thMay, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June, 2020|