- In continuation of the Public Notice dated: 01 March 2022, the National Testing Agency is now inviting online Application Forms for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 2. The schedule for the same is given below:
|Exam/ Session||Dates of Examination||Submission of Application Forms Online||Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Online|
|JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2||21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 July 2022||01 June to 30 June 2022 (up to 09:00 P.M.)||30 June 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M.)|
Note: The dates of Advance Intimation of Examination City, downloading of Admit Cards and declaration of Result will be displayed on JEE (Main) portal in due course.
- The candidates who have applied and successfully paid the Examination Fee for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 and want to appear for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2, are required to log in with their previous Application Number and Password as provided in Session 1. They may only choose the Paper, Medium of the Examination, and cities for Session 2 and pay the Examination Fees.
- Those candidates who have not applied earlier, need to apply afresh as per the schedule given. For details, candidates may refer to Annexure-1.
- The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/) for the latest updates.
- For further clarification related to JEE (Main) – 2022, the candidates can also contact 011-40759000/011-69227700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||Existing candidates i.e. candidates registered for Session 1 and Paid Fee be considered for Session 2||Already registered candidates in Session 1 i.e. existing candidates for Session 2:|
Candidates are allowed to opt for the following:
1. For Course (Paper)
2. Medium of Question Paper
3. Examination Cities
4. Fee Payment
|2||For new candidates, the process for registration and application form filling in Session-2 will remain the same as followed in Session 1.||For new candidates in Session 2 i.e. not registered including Fee not paid for Session 1:|
Process for registration and Application will remain the same as followed for Session 1.