- In continuation of this office Admission Notice dated 02.05.2023, the date for applying (online) application to issue “Ward of IP Certificate” for admission in UG (MBBS/BDS) Course in ESIC Educational Institutions and some Government Medical Colleges under “Seats allocated for Ward of IP” for academic session 2023-24 as per admission policy & procedure is extended upto 31.05.2023.
- Hence, the online link to apply for “Ward of IP Certificate” will remain open till 31st May 2023 through the window available at ESIC Website
- Further, the last date to issue “Ward of IP Certificate” by concerned ESIC Regional/SubRegional Office is extended upto 05.06.2023
- Revised date for various activities as under:-
|1||Activation (opening) of link on ESIC Website for applying “Ward of IP Certificate”||07.05.2023|
|2||Last date for applying online application for “Ward of IP Certificate”||31.05.2023|
|3||Last date to issue “Ward of IP Certificate” by concerned ESIC Regional/Sub-Regional Office||05.06.2023|
- All the interested / eligible Insured Persons (IPs) are advised to apply well in time to avoid last minute hassle
- Any issue in applying (online) for Ward of IP Certificate may be reported to 011-27552237 and mail to email@example.com & Copy to (i) firstname.lastname@example.org (ii) email@example.com
- While reporting to 011-27552237 & firstname.lastname@example.org , following data must be shared
- Name of the Insured Person (IP):
- Insurance Number:
- Mobile Number:
- Issue (problem) in detail:
- Screen shot of the Issue (if possible):
- Further, it is advised (for applicants):- while uploading Photo of IP, file name should beIP Number e.g 1100000034 and for Photo of ward, file name should be NEET Roll No of the candidate e.g 2023051234.
- ESIC Regional Office/Sub-Regional Office may report at email@example.com for any issue related to Ward of IP Certificate
- Applicants are advised to visit/check the ESIC (www.esic.gov.in) and DGHS/MCC (www.mcc.nic.in) website regularly for further details/instructions.
- All process/ actions undertaken regarding admission under “Seats allocated for ward of IP” for 2023-24 would be subject to final outcome in WA 2274 & 2304 of 2019 before the Hon’ble High Court of Madras