- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar represents Wave-4 of educational innovation in Gujarat. The first wave was the nationalist wave and led to Gandhian experiments in education including Nai Talim. The Gujarat Vidyapith established in 1920 was a hybrid model of a University based on Gandhian principles.
|Programs||All India Category||Gujarat Category||NRI and Foreign National Category|
|B.Tech. Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||131||84||37|
|B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science||47||30||13|
|B.Tech. Mathematics and Computing||26||17||07|
|B.Tech. Electronics and VLSI Design||21||14||05|
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1998 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the 10th or 12th standard certificate, as issued by the Board/University only, will be taken as authentic. Candidates must produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling.
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to the programs is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (mentioned below).
- The candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2023 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission.
- All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 examination or equivalent) to the Institute latest by 30 October 2023, failing which the provisional admission will stand, cancelled.
- If a candidate is found ineligible at a later date, even after admission to DA-IICT, her/his admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original testimonials/certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the competent authority at DA-IICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final.
Admission Criteria For NRI And Foreign National Category:
- Those who have secured in their X and XII Board final examinations separately an aggregate minimum GPA of 7 on a 10-point scale or 70% aggregate minimum marks in Physics and Mathematics. (If XII final examination is not conducted by the Board, the score of final examination conducted by the School will be accepted)
SAT Subject Tests score (formerly SAT II) of Physics and Mathematics with minimum score of 1060.
All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2023 (JEE-2023) Main conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), Government of India with a minimum score of 75 percentile.
Mode Of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|All India Category||Rs. 1200/- + GST 18% (Total: Rs. 1416/-)|
|NRI and Foreign National Category||US $ 150|
Mode Of Exam: Online
- Admission to the B.Tech. programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2023 (JEE-2023) Main, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency, Government of India. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2023 Main can only apply for these programs.
- The short-listed candidates will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2023).
- All India Category candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will be admitted on relaxed criteria as compared to the general category candidates. In case some of the reserved seats are not filled in, the unfilled seats will be transferred to the general category.
- The DA-IICT reserves the right to change the eligibility, number of seats, admission policy and procedures etc., for All India Category without any prior Notice.
|All India Category|
|Filling of online Application Forms commences on||19 April 2023|
|On-line application closes on||27 June 2023|
|NRI and Foreign National Category|
|Filling of online Application Forms Commences on||19 April 2023|
|Last date for receiving completed Application Form||13 June 2023|
|Last date for receiving SAT Scores||17 June 2023|