Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) for Admissions into PG Dental (Dental) 2021 Notification Released
- As per MDS Course Regulations 2017 notified by Dental Council of India the student seeking admission to Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) course, must possess a degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) from a recognized college and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/ recognised dental college.
- Students who are completing or likely to complete their internship after 31st March, 2021, are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in any stage of the admission process.
- CENTAC will conduct common counseling for admission of students in Post Graduate Dental Courses in respect of seats allocated for Government Quota & Management Quota in Private Dental Colleges.
- Students should be citizens of India
- Students seeking admission to PG Dental Courses should have qualified in the NEET-MDS 2021 conducted by National Board of Examinations.
- Students should have passed their BDS Examination of any recognized University and completed the CRRI period on or before 31-03-2021.
- Students who join a Post Graduate Degree course in any branch and discontinue the course on any grounds after the cutoff date fixed by the Dental Council of India are not eligible to apply for two subsequent academic years.
- Students who take an allotment for PG Degree course in any branch in the final phase counseling and not join the course on or before the cutoff date are not eligible to apply for two subsequent academic years.
- Students who are undergoing a Post Graduate Degree course are not eligible to apply for any Post Graduate Degree
- Students who are completing a Diploma Course (including All India Quota) are not eligible in the same academic year to apply for any Post Graduate Degree Courses.
- Students who have completed a Post Graduate Degree or students who possess a Post Graduate Degree are not eligible to apply for admission to any other Post Gradate Degree Course.
- Student who is a Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Post Graduate Degree Course.
Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||12-05-2021 (Monday)|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||07-06-2021 (Friday)|
|Release of Draft Merit List (Tentative)||Refer CENTAC Website for updates|
|Publication of Merit List of Applied Students|
|Date of conduct of 1st round of online counseling|
|Joining Date for 1st round|
|Date of conduct of 2nd round of online counseling|
|Joining Date for 2nd round|
|Joining Date for Mop-up round|