Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU-UET) 2021 Notification Released
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, one of the top Institutions of Eminence in the country recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, was created by an Act of Parliament – BHU Act 1915 and founded by the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya, along with a group of other luminaries, in 1916.
- The university comprises 5 Institutes, 16 Faculties (streams) 140 Departments, 4 inter-disciplinary centers, a constituent college for women and 3 constituent schools.
- Minimum Eligibility Requirements: A candidate shall be eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag., if he/ she has passed 10+2/ Intermediate examination in Agriculture or in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology) OR equivalent examination recognized by the University, securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Age: Not to be less than 16 years and not more than 25 years on 1st July 2021 (applicant should be born on or after 2nd July 1996 and on or before 2nd July, 2005).
- *Note: The B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. course will run at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur (Male & Female) is under Special Courses of Studies with the fee structure of Rs.30,000 per semester + regular fees of the B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. course prescribed by the University. Maximum/ Minimum no. of seats are 50/31. The candidates desirous to take admission at RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur will be required to give their option/ preference of location at the time of counseling and the admissions will be made as per merit and the choice of the candidate. Further if the number of candidates opting for B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. is less than the minimum number of seats in the course, then the course may not run in that academic session.
Mode of Application: Online
|Name of Examination||General (UR)/OBC NCL/EWS||SC/ST/PwD/Transgender|
|BHU-UET 2021 (All courses) – [Except Shastri (Hons.)]||600||300|
|Note: Plus service charges of the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator, as applicable|
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Hybrid (tablets)/ Pen and Paper (as required)
- There shall be one paper of 120 minutes (Two hours) duration carrying 400 marks containing 200 multiple-choice questions based on +2 examinations or equivalent. The paper shall comprise the following five sections:
Sections Subjects No. of Questions I Mental Ability 25 Qns II Chemistry 25 Qns III Physics & Mathematics 50 Qns IV Botany & Zoology 50 Qns V Agriculture 50 Qns
- A candidate will answer 100 questions. Sections I and II are compulsory.
- *There will be common application process, common entrance test and common counselling process for B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag./ B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag.- RGSC (Under Special Courses of Study).The admission to the respective courses shall be made on the basis of merit of the candidate (in the common entrance test) and choice/ preference for course(s) given by him/her at the time of Counselling and his/ her eligibility for the course.
|Name of the Examination||Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2021|
|Online registration and submission of Application Form (complete in all respect) through NTA Website: bhuet.nta.nic.in||14 August to 06 September, 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee||07 September, 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction/Editing in the Particulars of Application Form online only||08.09.2021 to 12.09.2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website||To be announced later through website|
|Date of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|