Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET) 2020 Notifications Released
- AME CET 2020 is the Common AME Entrance Exam to offer admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in some of the leading institutes approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt of India.
- The AME Entrance exam is of the objective pattern and is in Hindi & English medium both. On the basis of AME CET 2019 students as per their merit, participate in counselling and confirm their admission in approved AME institutions.
- Candidate must have either passed 10+2 or is appearing in 2019 with non-medical stream or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics.
- A candidate possessing three years Diploma in any stream recognized by Central/ State Govt., is also eligible for AME Entrance Exam 2019.
- All candidates who are eligible for admission in B. Tech. Courses are also eligible for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Course.
- Candidate age must not be less than 16 years at the time of admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course.
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at AME CET 2019 shall be limited to 03 (three).
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
- For Male/ Transgender candidates of General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For Female candidates of all categories and for SC/ ST: Rs.800/-
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
Mode of Exam: Online & Offline
For Applying: Click Here
|1 mark is deducted for incorrect answers.|
|1||Application Start From||15th November, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Form||15th March, 2020|
|3||Download of Admit Card||22th Apr, 2020|
|4||AME CET 2019 Exam||5th May, 2020|
|5||Result||14th May, 2020|
|6||Admission Counselling||May Last Week, 2020|