Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Exam (AME CET) 2022 Notification Released
- AME CET is the national level common entrance exam to offer admission in various aviation courses in Pan India.
- AME CET motivates and guides students having interest in the aviation sector to choose the best carrier option for them.
|Graduation||BBA in Aviation|
|BBA in Airport Management|
|B Sc Aeronautical|
|B Sc in AME|
|B Sc in Aviation|
- Candidate age must be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at AME CET shall be limited to 03 (three).
- Candidate must have either passed 10+2 or is appearing in 2022 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths stream.
- Equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Mode Of Application: Online & Offline
For Applying: Click Here
- For Male candidates of General and OBC category: Rs. 1200/-
- For Female candidates of all categories and SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Mode Of Exam: Online & Offline
Duration: 1 Hour 30 minutes (90 Mins)
|1||Application Start From||20th Sept 2021|
|2||Last Date for Application Form||31st March 2022|
|3||Download of Admit Card||1st Week of June, 2022|
|4||AME CET 2022 Exam||2nd Week of June, 2022|
|5||Result||3rd Week of June, 2022|
|6||Admission Counselling||4th Week of June, 2022|
For Full Notification: https://myrank.co.in/notifications/notification.php?notice_id=801