Telangana State MBBS/ BDS Admissions under Management Quota 2020 Notification Released
- The candidates should have qualified in NEET UG – 2020 by securing cutoff marks and above, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Management Quota seats subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer Regulations/Prospectus for detailed clarifications)
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into Management quota seats Category – B and C (NRI) for UG Medical and Dental Courses as per National Medical Commission/ Dental Council of India/ KNR University of Health Sciences Regulations
- Foreign Students/ NRI candidates/ OCI card holders are eligible for admission into MBBS and BDS Courses under Management Quota Category – C Seats. Candidates should specifically put the option for NRI Category in the on-line application to be considered for NRI/ C-Category
- *Candidates who have already applied for Convener Quota Seats in response to this University earlier notification are also eligible to apply for the management quota seats, but they have to apply afresh.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/ Biotechnology and English
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in sciencesubjects
- BC/ SC/ ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects. (for eligibility criteria only). There are no reservations in Management Quota.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
For Applying: Click Here
Registration & Processing Fee:
- Rs.6300/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
- Payment shall be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card or NetBanking.**
MBBS/BDS Management Quota Prospectus 2020
Cut-off marks for MBBS/ BDS courses in NEET UG 2020 Exam.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||147|
- NEET UG 2020 Rank Card (Mandatory)
- Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo) (Mandatory)
- Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent – Grade Certificate not Accepted) (Mandatory)
- Transfer Certificate (Mandatory)
- Caste Certificate (If qualified under category)
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (If applicable)
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar)
- Equivalency Certificate from Board of intermediate education government of Telangana (If Passed qualifying exam other than AP/ TS/ CBSC/ ICSE)
- Documents required for NRI Quota (If applicable)
- NRI Sponsorship certificate (DECLARTION Form)
- NRI status certificate of the financial supporter issued by embassy of respective country under their seal.
- Copy of NRI Bank account pass book of the financial supporter.
- Copy of Pass port of NRI financier
- Documents required for eligibility in Army college of dental sciences (ACDS) (If applicable)
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)