Telangana EAMCET Counselling Schedule for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.F.Sc./ & B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture under PH Quota
All the candidates who have applied online under PH quota are informed to attend the counselling.
Date of Counseling: 25-09-2018
Time: 10.00 AM
Venue: University Auditorium, P.J.T.S.A.U., Rajendranagar.
|Name of the Course||
No. of Seats under PH Quota
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||04 Seat|
|2||B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||
|3||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Payment)||01 Seat|
Candidates with following disabilities will not be admitted as per VCI norms for admission into B. V. Sc. & A. H. course.
- Disability of total body including disability of chest or spine more than 50%.
- Disability of lower limb of more than 50%.
- Disability of upper limb.
- Visually Handicapped Candidates and those with hearing disability.
- Candidates with progressive diseases like myopathies etc.,
- Disabilities which otherwise would interfere in the performance of the duties of a veterinarian.
Screening tests as per the requirement of the courses concerned shall be conducted to evaluate the suitability of the candidates to pursue the courses for admission into various UG courses.
I. Visually Handicapped (PJTSAU & SKLTSHU)
- Reading the information on blackboard/ whiteboard from a distance of 15 feets.
- Writing a small paragraph.
- Identification of slides through microscope.
- Field Operation (Eg Weeding/ Spraying).
- Needle work.
II. Hearing Impaired (PJTSAU & SKLTSHU)
- Listening and writing the word/sentence.
- Listening and doing the practical work.
- Listening and writing the answers to the questions.
- Listening and answering the questions.
- Listening and doing the assigned work (For all these tests the assigned work will be recorded in tape recorder and played from a fixed distance with a fixed volume).
III. Orthopedically Handicapped (PJTSAU, PVNRTVU & SKLTSHU)
- Field operations.
- Manually operated wheel push hoes.
⇒ More number of candidates than required are called for counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission into courses to all those who have been called for.
⇒ The selected candidates will have to pay the requisite fees including deposits immediately (Rs. 33,050/- for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture per semester in PJTSAU, for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Rs. 43,215/- per annum, for B.F.Sc. Rs. 32,845/-per semester (PVNRTVU), Rs. 32,700/- for B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture and Rs. 68,700/- for B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Payment) per semester in SKLTSHU) failing which the seat will stand cancelled.
⇒ Based on the priority’s seats shall be filled up as per ranks obtained in the Telangana EAMCET-2018 and rule of reservation.
⇒ Candidates are informed to read the prospectus (Information Brochure) thoroughly before attend the counselling.
⇒ The Candidates are informed to attend the counseling one hour before the scheduled time.