Telanagan MBBS/ BDS Convener Quota Notification Released 2020
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009. and G.O. MS. No. 114 HM&FW (C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017 and subsequent amendments, relevant orders of Hon’ble High Court/ Supreme court and University regulations.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/ Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates including candidates seeking EWS reservation should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/ SC/ ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
- The candidates should secure marks of cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2020, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
For Applying: Click Here
Registration and Verification Fee:
- for OC/ OBC candidates: Rs.3500/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
- for SC/ ST candidates: Rs.2900/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
Qualifying Criteria and Cut offs
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)||Remarks|
|General category (Including EWS)||50th Percentile||147||Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
|SC/ST/BC & Persons with disability of SC/ST/BC||40th Percentile||113||SC/ST/BC candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||129||OC-PH candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
- NEET UG Rank Card (Mandatory)
- Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo). (Mandatory)
- Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent – Grade Certificate not Accepted) (Mandatory)
- Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)
- Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)
- Transfer Certificate
- Latest Caste Certificate (If applicable) with father name
- Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (If applicable)
- EWS Certificate for the year 2019-20 claiming reservation under EWS Categories issued by competent authority (Tahasildar) of State of Telangana (If applicable)
- Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable)
- NCC Certificate(If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (If applicable)
- CAP Certificate (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (If applicable)
- PMC Certificate (If applicable)
- Anglo Indian Certificate (If applicable)
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO/ Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten – years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment out-side the state.
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status)
- Aadhar Card
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)
Eligibility Conditions for Candidates whose Domicile of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh:
- The candidate shall satisfy Local/ Non local status as per GO.No.646 Education
(W1)department dated 10-07-1979 and Presidential order. The procedure indicated in the above G.O for selection of candidates as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education
(EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009, G. O. Ms. No. 114 HM& FW (C 1) Department Dt.5.7 . 2017,subsequent amendments , relevant Hon’ble High Court/ Supreme court orders and University regulations shall be followed.
Non local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for local area.
- The verification and registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a future date. Therefore candidates are advised to check eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying for determining state merit position in respective categories for Competent Authority seats.
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the year 2020-21.||31-10-2020|
|Availability of online Application and uploading of certificates https://tsmedadm.tsche.in||8.00A.M on 01-11-2020 to 08-11-2020 up to 5.00P.M|