National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021 Application Started
- Inviting Online Applications for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2021.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) 2021 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India.
- As per Section 14 of The National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET (UG) has to be conducted as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test NEET (UG) for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions, including those governed under any other law in force.
- NEET (UG) – 2021 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- In order to ensure that the candidate data is submitted fast, the Application Form for NEET (UG) – 2021 has been divided into Two Sets/Phases.
- The first set of information needs to be filled up before the last date of submission of the Application Form online. The second set of information needs to be filled up by the candidates before the declaration of the Result/ downloading of Score Card during the period that would be notified separately through NEET (UG) Portal in due course.
- All candidates shall fill up each set of information of the Application Form at the respective time of availability. In the absence of filling up of any of the set of information, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The NEET (UG) – 2021 shall consist of one Question Paper containing 180 Multiple Choice Questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
Mode of Application: Online
|Category of Candidate||In India (Fee in ₹)||Outside India (Fee in ₹)|
|General||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 7500/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender||Rs. 800/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper)
|Schedule of Examination|
|Online Submission of Application Form through Website||13 July 2021 to 6 August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/NetBanking/ UPI/ Paytm Wallet||7 August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||8 August 2021 to 12 August 2021|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||20 August 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be released 03 days before the Examination|
|Date of Examination||12 September 2021 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)|