- Online Application is invited for Mock/ Practice NATIONAL EXIT TEST (NExT) on behalf of the National Medical Commission (NMC) from Final Year students pursuing MBBS courses in Medical Colleges/ Institutes in India
- The application process consists of three sequential stages
- Stage 1. Registration & Basic Candidate Information
- Stage 2. Generation of Exam Unique Code (EUC) for application for Mock/Practice, 2023.
- Stage 3. Completion of Application for Mock/Practice, July 2023
- Note: The Final Year students pursuing MBBS courses in Medical Colleges/Institutes in India are eligible to take the Mock/Practice Test.
|Description||Start date||Close date|
|Registration and Basic Candidate Information||28.06.2023||10.07.2023(by 5:00 pm)|
|Status of Registration and Basic Candidate Information and correction of rejected images||11.07.2023||12.07.2023(by 5:00 pm)|
|Final Status of Registration and Basic Candidate Information Acceptance||13.07.2023 (by 5:00 pm)|
|Generation of Exam Unique Code (EUC) [only for Candidates whose basic information is Accepted] Completion of Application (only for the candidates those have generated EUC code)||28.06.2023||14.07.2023 (05:00 pm)|
|Submission of Certificate for Scribe and/or Compensatory time as applicable (Performa A-1/A-2/ A-3 of Appendix A)||From 28.06.2023 to 21.07.2023|
|Admit Card Download||21.07.2023|
|CBT for Mock/Practice Test for NExT||Friday,28th July 2023|
|Candidate score will be declared separately.|