Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) 2021 Special Rounds Tentative Schedule Released
- SPECIAL VACANT SEATS FILLING ROUNDS, hereafter called SPECIAL ROUNDS, will be conducted only for NITs, IIITs and other GFTIs (Except IITs) after completion of all the JoSAA Rounds as per the following schedule:
Schedule of CSAB-2021 Special Rounds:
|Display of Vacancies after JoSAA rounds||27th Nov 2021 (Sat)|
|Registration, Payment of Participation/Processing Fee and Choice Filling STARTS||28th Nov 2021 (Sun)|
|Registration, Payment of Participation/Processing Fee and Choice Filling ENDS||30th Nov 2021 (Tue)|
|Display of Seat Allotment Result – Special Round-I||2nd Dec 2021 (Thu)|
||2nd Dec 2021 (Thu) (17:00 hrs)
4th Dec 2021 (Sat)(12:00 hrs)
|Last day to respond to query (Special Round I||5th Dec 2021 (Sun) Till 14:00 hrs|
|Display of Seat Allotment Result – Special Round-II||7th Dec 2021 (Tue)|
|Online reporting: Seat Acceptance Fee payment/ Document upload/ Response by candidate to query (if required)||7th Dec 2021 (Tue) (12:00 hrs) To 9th Dec 2021 (Thu) (12:00 hrs)|
|Last day to respond to query (Special Round II)||9th Dec 2021 (Thu) Till 17:00 hrs|
|Reporting at Allotted Institute for all candidates of CSAB Special Round I & II who have confirmed their seats. Candidates who have secured their seat by paying partial admission fee during JoSAA 6th Round are also required to report at the allotted institute during this period. Balance fee payable by the candidates at the allotted institute. Visit the respective Institute website for more details.||7th Dec 2021 (Tue) (10:00 hrs) To 13th Dec 2021 (17:00 hrs)|
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PHYSICAL VERIFICATION PROCESS AND DATE RANGES FOR PwD CANDIDATES in CSAB 2021
- This year the PwD candidates would be allowed a longer time duration along with the choice for selection of the institute where they would like to report for physical verifications of their PwD status vis-a-vis the information mentioned in the documents uploaded by the candidates, as per the following schemes.
- Please read the CSAB 2021 Business Rules properly for adhering to all the requirements.
Those PwD Candidates whose Certificate has not been Physically Verified in JOSAA Rounds the following procedures will be adopted for physical verification of their PwD Status:-
- Physical verification process starts from November 28th, 2021, and continue through the counseling rounds of CSAB 2021 Special Rounds.
- Each JEE (Main) 2021 qualified PwD candidate is required to complete this process latest by the end of the counseling round in which they are allocated a seat (if any), failing which the allocated seat shall be canceled.
- Before candidates come for physical verification they are required to register on the CSAB 2021 portal.
- Candidates are required to choose one reporting center in NIT + System (for physical verification), date, as well as time (FN/AN) usingthe link available on the CSAB 2021 portal before coming for physical verification.
- The verification can be done in one of the following two intervals:
- Interval 1: Between November 28th to November 30th, 2021 (both days inclusive).
- Interval 2: During the actual counseling special rounds: Each candidate seeking to get the benefit of the PwD category is required to complete this process latest by the end of the counseling special roundin which they are allocated a seat (if any).
- It is candidate’s responsibility to plan their travel such that the physical verification is completed by the last day of the counseling round in which they are allocated a seat (if any) [Please see CSAB 2021 Schedule for Special Rounds].
No exceptions shall be made in this regard.