Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Final Counselling Schedule for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.F.Sc. & B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture 2018
Final combined counseling for filling up of a very few seats fallen vacant or unfilled for admission into Bi.P.C. Stream Courses in ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr. YSRHU including Sports Quota and in private Agricultural/ Horticultural Colleges and also SPOT COUNSELING will be conducted for all eligible candidates with AP AGRICET 2018 Ranks for the year 2018-19 on the dates and time mentioned below:
More number of candidates than required are called for Counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission into courses to all those who have been called for.
Candidates should report at the Counseling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates and relevant fees. Fee has to be paid on the spot during counseling on allotment of seat.
Venue: Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Lam Farm, Guntur.
|15-10-2018 (Monday)||9.00 AM||AP EAMCET 2018 Ranks from 215 to 14994 (*All)|
|2.30 PM||AP EAMCET 2018 Ranks from 15006 to 35011 (*All)|
|16-10-2018 (Tuesday)||9.00 AM||Spot counseling for all eligible candidates with A.P. AGRICET2018 Ranks (Seats shall be diverted in cyclical order, if eligible candidates are not available in a particular category)|
|2.30 PM||Sports Quota Counseling: All Candidates as per provisional merit list from SAAP with AP EAMCET 2018 ranks.|
(* All means – all eligible OC/ BCs/ SC/ ST candidates)
|Counseling under NCC quota is not taken up as priorities were not yet received from NCC Directorate, Secunderabad.|
For complete details/ Seat Vacancies/ fee particulars, candidates are advised to go through the University website: www.angrau.ac.in. before appearing for counseling.
1. All means all OC, BC’s, SC and ST categories as per the ranks indicated in the table.
2. For the Un-Reserved (Non-Local 15%) quota, any candidate from AU, SVU, OU/NL region with AP EAMCET 2018 Ranks and AP AGRICET 2018 Ranks respectively can compete on merit.
3. For the 85% local seats, the seats shall be allocated in 42 : 22 ratio in Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University, respectively among the candidates in relation to the local area.
4. Combined counseling for candidates applied online and including Sports Quota, for admission into Bi.P.C. Stream Courses of B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture/ B.Tech. (Food Technology)/ B.V.Sc.& A.H./ B.F.Sc./ B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture Courses in ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr. YSRHU for the Academic Year 2018-19 is based on AP EAMCET 2018 Ranks and Counseling for 20% supernumerary seats to Diploma Holders (Agriculture/ Seed Technology) for admission into B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture is based on AGRICET 2018 Ranks. The seats shall be filled in as per the Presidential Order and Rule of Reservation.
5. Selection of candidates under S.C., S.T. and B.C. quota is subject to clearance by the respective social status Directorates of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The provisional selection under BC-E category is subject to the final adjudication (in W.P.No. 15267 of 2007) in the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
6. The AGRICET 2018 Rank candidates are required to attend the counseling with duly filled in application form (downloaded from University website, www.angrau.ac.in along with original certificates and Demand Draft (original) for Rs.1300/- (Rs.650/- in case of SC / ST/ PH candidates) towards the application registration fee (Non-refundable) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU” payable at “GUNTUR”.
7. a) University Colleges:
The candidates are required to produce all the relevant original certificates at the time of counseling. The selected candidates have to submit all original certificates pay the requisite fee immediately (Rs.25,350/- for B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture and B.Tech.(Food Technology) per semester in ANGRAU, for BVSc & AH Rs. 44,505/- per year and B.F.Sc. Rs. 30,120/- per semester in SVVU and for Rs. 31,990/- for B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture per semester in Dr. YSRHU on the counseling day itself at the respective college counters, Hence the candidates need to come prepared for payment.
b) Private Agricultural/ Horticultural Colleges:
i) The candidates are required to pay either in cash or Demand Draft, the requisite total fee of Rs. 1,14,640/- (Rs. 98,640/- for first semester fee + Rs. 7,000/- Hostel & Mess deposit + Rs. 9,000/- Hostel Establishment charges) immediately on seat allotment. The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of “Comptroller, ANGRAU” payable at “Guntur”. Seat will be allotted only on payment of total fee. Since more number of candidates are called than the number of seats, the candidates may have to take back their cash, Demand Draft in case a seat is not allotted.
ii) Those SC/ST candidates whose Parental/ Guardian annual income is less than Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum are only eligible for fee re-imbursement and exempted from payment of tuition fee in Private Agricultural / Horticultural Colleges as per Govt. orders.
- Hence, those eligible candidates who are going to attend counseling need not pay the tuition fee of Rs. 52,100/- on allotment of seat in the counseling. All other fee of Rs. 62,540/- should be paid.
- Those eligible candidates are required to submit the Social Category Certificate and latest Certificate of Annual Income issued by “MEE SEVA”/ (or) White Ration Card only. Any other certificate issued by other agencies will not be accepted.
8. Only one parent/ guardian per student will be allowed at the counseling centre.
9. The candidates are informed that the duration of B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be 5 ½ years as per recent Veterinary Council of India Regulations
10. The pattern of education for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be annual system.
11. This notification shall be treated as individual intimation. No separate intimation will be sent.
12. The Counseling will be conducted on all the days as notified above including public holidays and even in the event of any day declared holiday by Government.
13. Only one parent/ guardian per student will be allowed at the counseling centre. Since more number of candidates have been called, the counseling in the afternoon Sessions on every day is likely to be extended to late in the evening and night, till the counseling for the particular category is over. Hence the candidates and parents need to come prepared.
14. Sports Counseling: Sports quota counseling shall be based upon priorities awarded by SAAP. The provisional merit list is kept in the University website. Grievances if, any are invited for two (2) days by mail addressed to email@example.com. Grievances received any shall be forwarded to SAAP for clarification.
15. The AP EAMCET 2018 Ranks mentioned in the table are State Ranks only.