Andhra Pradesh 2nd Round B and C Category MBBS/ BDS Counselling Schedule 2018
The qualified and eligible candidates figured in the Final Merit Position list of candidates applied for Management Quota Seats displayed on 03.07.2018 are informed that the 2nd Phase of Counseling for admission into MBBS/ BDS Courses under Management Quota in Private Un – Aided Non – Minority. Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental Colleges (under Dr. NTR UHS) and NRI Quota Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS). Tirupati and also in Fathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa, a Private Un-aided Minority Institution, in the State of Andhra Pradesh will be held as per the schedule given below:
|Time||Final Merit position||
Venue of Counseling
|9.00 AM||1 – 500||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.|
501 – 900
|901 – 1300|
1301 – 1800
|9.00 AM||1801 – 2200|
2201 – 2600
|2601 – 3000|
3001 – Up to last Merit Position
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. The candidates who were absent for the earlier counseling are eligible to attend the 1nd counseling. The candidates will be called in the order of Merit Position.
2. The resultant vacancies will be added to the vacancies and filled.
3. The candidates who have taken seats either in MBBS/BDS Course in earlier counseling are eligible for attending this 2nd phase of counseling, if they wish to slide to other college or to other course or to other category. The candidates are also eligible to slide from category ‘C’ to category ‘B’. The Candidates who were already joined have to bring the earlier allotment order. Fee receipts, Receipt of certificates and Admit card issued by the concerned college.
4. The candidates sliding from BDS to MBBS Course have to pay the difference amount of University fee and Tuition fee by way of Demand Draft immediately after taking the seat on the day of counseling. No cheques or cash will be accepted.
5. Candidates who have paid the counseling fee during the earlier counseling need not pay counselling fee. They have to show the receipts of fee paid.
6. All the candidates figured in the merit list are eligible to opt for the seats under Category-C (NRI Seats), even though not opted for NRI seat while filling the online application form. They have to produce the declaration and documents of evidence of NRI residence as given in detailed Notification/Prospectus 01.07.2018. Otherwise they will not be permitted to take Category ‘C’ (NRI Quota) Seats.
7. If any candidate seeks to withdraw from the course before MOP-UP Counseling for Management Quota Seats, an amount of 10% of the tuition fee fixed for that category of seat will be deducted as processing fee. Such candidates will not be allowed to participate in further phases of counseling.
8. Custodian letters will not be accepted.
9. Candidates shall attend in person. Proxies will not be allowed.
10. The Vacancies will be displayed on 20-08-2018 on the University Website. If any vacancy comes in any college before commencement of counseling will also be included.
11. Immediately after opting the seat the candidate has Immediately after opting the seat the candidate has to candidate has topay the university fee pay the university fee pay the university fee and tuition fee by way of D.D. The original certificate tuition fee by way of D.D. The original certificates will be retained in the s will be retained in the University and they will be sent to the University and they will be sent to the concerned college principals after closure concerned college principals after closure of admissions. of admissions
Read the Prospectus for details.
(i) Counseling Fee: (By way of D.D only)
The Candidates attending the Counseling shall pay non – refundable Counseling Fee of Rs. 6,000/- Counseling Fee of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six thousand only) (Rupees Six thousand only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Registrar, Dr. NTR Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada.
(ii) University Fee: (By way of D.D only)
The selected candidates shall pay non – refundable University fee refundable University fee refundable University fee in respect Category-B & C seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority & Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, “The Registrar, e Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada as given below:
|Private Non-Minority & Minority Professional Institutions|
C category (NRI Quota)
|Medical Rs.||Dental Rs.||Medical Rs.||Dental Rs.|
(iii) Tuition Fee: (By way of D.D only)
As per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31, HM & FW (C1) DepartmentDt.17-04-2015, the following is the tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Pvt. Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
|Management Quota – Category – B||
Management Quota – Category – C (NRI Quota)
|Rs.12,73,388/- P. A||Rs.31,50,000/- P. A (See Note – 1 below)|
|BDS||Rs.5,20,931/- P. A||
Rs.7,50,000/- P. A
Note -1: (A) The Fee for Management Quota Category – C (NRI) seats for ASRAMS, Eluru and Apollo Medical College, Chittoor is Rs.35,00,000/- P. A
(B) The Fee for Management Quota Cat (B) – C (NRI) seats for Medical College, Chinnakakani, Guntur District is Rs.39,99,996/- P. A
Note – 2: The candidates selected against Management Quota Category – C (NRI Quota) Seats shall pay the fee fixed for management Quota Category-B seat immediately at the Counselling centre and the remaining balance amount of Tuition Fee shall be paid to the Principal of the respective college on the day of admission to the college.
The Tuition Fee has to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Secretary, APMDCMA” payable at Vijayawada on the day of Counseling.
Read the Prospectus/ Regulations for details:
1. If a candidate after admission into a College after 2nd counseling seeks withdrawal from the course on having obtained a seat under Competent Authority Quota in the AP State, an amount of Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted as processing fee.
2. If a candidate selected in 2ndcounseling wants to cancel his/her selection, before reporting in the college, he/ she shall apply in writing to the University within the stipulated time specified in the allotment order. In case reported in the college, his/ her withdrawal letter should reach the University through the Principal of concerned college before MOP-UP Notification.
3. If the any candidate seeks to withdraw from the course before MOP-UP Counseling for Management Quota Seats, an amount of 10% of the tuition fee fixed for that category of seat will be deducted as processing fee.
4. After MOP-UP counseling, the candidates will not be permitted to cancel selection/seat.
Certificates to be Produced:
The candidates are informed to attend to the counseling in person with one parent/ guardian. Custodian certificate of the Colleges affiliated to Dr NTRUHS, Vijayawada only will be considered. The custodian certificates issued by the Colleges which are not affiliated to this University will not be accepted under any circumstances.
1. Printout of application form for Management Quota Seats affixing pass port size photo (similar to the photo submitted for NEET examination) and signature at the space provided.
2. Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
3. Rank card of NEET UG-2018
4. SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
5. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination (10+2).
6. Aadhar Card/ Passport in case of NRI candidate.
7. Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable to determine eligibility of cut off marks.
8. Minority Certificate issued by the Minority Welfare Department/ concerned authority, if applicable.
9. Differently abled (PH) Certificate, if applicable.
10. Undertaking on WHITE PAPER signed by both the candidate and the parent/guardian. (Proforma of undertaking is available on the University Website)
11. Declaration (given at Annexure-II in the Prospectus) on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/ Citizenship Card/ Bank Statements/ Pass-port issued by the respective Country/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill/ Water Bill. (Visa/ Driving license will not be accepted) if candidates opting for Management Quota Category C (NRI Quota) Seats in Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
In addition to the above, proof of AP origin is to be produced in case of opting seat in NRI Quota seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati.
12. Two sets of Xerox copies of certificates.