What is V-SAT?
Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is conducted on all India basis for admission into B.Tech. in Vignan’s University at its Vadlamudi, Guntur Campus, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1997 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech/ B.Pharm programmes will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET/ JEE (Mains)/ JEE (Advanced) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the +2/ Intermediate examination.
Streams for V-SAT 2018:
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible for all the B.Tech and B.Pharmacy programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology and B.Pharmacy Programmes.
Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Application Fee: 1200/-
Important Dates to remember:
|Issue of Application forms||
10th Nov 2017 onwards
|2||Last date for receipt of filled in applications||
10 April 2018
|On-line Test Dates||
21st – 25th April 2018
Slot 1. 08.00 A.M. to 10.30 AM.
Slot 2. 11.00 A.M. to 01.30 PM.
Slot 3. 02.30 P.M. to 05.00 PM.
|Announcement of V-SAT 2018 result||
1st May 2018
|Counseling of merit listed candidates for admission||
10 – 20 May 2018
Venue: Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi.
Guntur – 522 213 (A.P)
Ph: +91 863 2344777 / 78
Toll Free: 1800-425-2529
Note: The changes in the above schedule, if any, due to unavoidable circumstances will be informed to the candidates.
Mode of Exam: Computer based Online Test
V-SAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude)
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
Section I: Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
Section II: Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
Section III: Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
|Section IV: English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
120 questions (120 Marks)
For details of syllabus & model question paper logon to www.vignanuniversity.org.
For further details: http://myrank.co.in/notifications/notification.php?notice_id=154