UAS Bengaluru Agriculture NRI Document Verification
All the eligible candidates under NR1/ NR I Sponsorer quota for the admission of Under graduate degree programme for the Academic year 2018-19 are hereby intimated to attend counselling and Document verification at Registrar Office, UAS, Bengaluru on 16.08.2018 at 9.30. A.M. The students coming late will not be permitted to attend counselling. The dates for payment of fees and admission is from 16.08.2018 to 20.08.2018. However, the first semester commences from 27.08.2018.
1. Applicants who have passed 2year Pre-University course in Karnataka (10 + 2) (PUC) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 per cent of total marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects are eligible for all Under Graduate Courses.
2. Those who have studied only Physics, Chemistry’ & Biology are also eligible for (with a minimum of 50 per cent of total marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects) B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture and B.Sc. (Hons) Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation, B. Tech. (Biotechnology), and B. Tech. (Food Technology)
3. Those who have studied only Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for (with a minimum of 50 per cent of total marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects) B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering),
4. Allotment will be done only on merit basis and also the option given by the candidate mentioned in the application form
5. First, the NRI seats shall be allotted considering the average marks scored in PCMB Subjects in II PUC or 12th Std Public exams as prescribed above.
6. After allotting the available seats for the applicants studied PCMB in II PUC, if the seats are still remained unfilled, such scats shall be allotted to the applicants who have studied PCB/ PCM in II PUC/ equivalent exams as prescribed. However, such admitted students have to undergo remedial Mathematics/ Biology’ courses to fulfill the academic requirement for completion of the UG degree courses.
7. THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES AT THE TIME OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION ON 16.08.2018:
a) All Original transcripts about the Examinations passed. (SSLC, PUC (10+2)/ (Intermediate) Marks cards, Date of Birth certificate, Transfer certificate/ Migration Certificate, NRI status & others).
b) Medical Fitness Certificate from Govt. Hospitals with HIV nonreactive certificate
c) An undertaking by the Candidate and parent in prescribed format
d) An Undertaking by the Sponsorer in prescribed format
e) Sponsorer Citizenship, work permit any other certificates (certificates related to Stay particulars)
f) Sponsorer Passport & Visa (Attested copies to be enclosed)
8. Complete Institutional fee prescribed to be paid by the Candidate at the time of Admission to the degree programme:
a) Rs. 20,100-00 as Admission fee, By Bank Draft / DD should be drawn in favour of COMPTROLLER, L AS GKVK, BENGALURU Payable at Bengaluru.
b) Rs. l,500-00 towards Group Health Insurance to be paid by each Candidate every year.
c) An Institutional Economic fee of US S 8,000-/00 or equivalent Indian Rupees per annum to be paid one time ever) year by the Candidate/ Parent/ Sponsorer in the form of DD draw n in favour of Comptroller, UAS, GKVK, Bengaluru, Payable at Bengaluru. These fees has to be paid ever)’ year before the commencement of the academic year.
d) If the Candidates admitted under NRI quota fail to complete the UG degree in four years or Eight Semesters, @ 25% of the Institutional Economic fee shall be paid every year apart from semester fees till the completions of the degree., as per academic regulation of Under graduate Degree Programmes
e) The Candidates have to pay any other applicable fee
f) DD should be dated between 10.08.2018 to 20.08.2018
h) The rate of US $ equivalent Rupees as on date of payment.