UAS Bengaluru Agriculture Final Round Counselling Notification
Applications are invited from the eligible Candidates for admission to the Under-graduate degree programmes in the University of Agri. Sciences, Bengaluru under NRI/ NRI sponsored quota for the academic year 2018-19 to fill all vacant seats expect B.Sc., (Hons.) Agri. after Counselling held on 31.08.2018
1. Applicants who have passed 2 years Pre-University course in Karnataka (10 + 2) (PUC) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 per cent of total marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects are eligible for all Under Graduate Courses.
2. Those who have studied only Physics, Chemistry & Biology are also eligible for (with a minimum of 50 per cent of total marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects) B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture and B.Sc. (lions) Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation, B. Tech. (Biotechnology), and B. Tech. (Food Technology)
3. Those who have studied only Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for (with a minimum of 50 per cent of total marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects) B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering).
Number of Seats:
1. 10% of the seats over and above the intake of given degree Programme to NRIs/ Children of NRIs/ candidate sponsored by NRI [Foreign Nationals.
2. Definition of NRI candidate/ NRI sponsored candidate shall be as given by Government of India/ Karnataka Education Authority.
3. Candidate should have studied in English medium at higher secondary or at 1 1 and 12 standard level or English proficiency could be evidenced by producing certificates like ELTS or TOFEL at the time of admission. (The condition is not applicable to student studied in English medium)
Application and fee:
Application (PDF) can be downloaded from the University Website: www.uasbangalore.edu.in till 08-09-2018.
The duly filled in application along with the Photo copies of educational documents and Notarized affidavit of the Undertaking by the Parent and candidate including Physical fitness and DI) for Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) towards Application fee drawn in fayour of Comptroller, UAS, GKVK, Bengaluru-65, shall be submitted to the Registrar, UAS, GKVK, Bengaluru-65 in person or by post, on or before 08-09-2018(for any postal delay university is not responsible) during office hours on working days (Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.00 PM and on Saturday from 8.3024M to 12.00 Noon). The DD should be dated before 08-09-2018 only.
1. The Parents and Candidates have to execute an undertaking on stamp Paper (Rs.100/and notarized from the residing state/ country (depending upon the address of the Candidate & Parents should be enclosed. (Annexure – I)
2. Undertaking by the Sponsorer on stamp paper (Rs.100/- or equivalent currency in Sponsorer country) notarized from the foreign country or from India should be enclosed (Annexure- Il).
3. For NRI Sponsorship, copy of pass port, visa, work permit and Sponsor’s Certificate related to stay particulars employment status are to be submitted
Notarized under taking after the last date prescribed for submission of filled in Application will not be considered.
THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING ON 31.08.2018:
a) All Original transcripts about the Examinations passed. (SSLC, PUC (10+2)/ (Intermediate) Marks cards, Date of Birth certificate, Transfer certificate/ Migration Certificate, NRI status & others).
b) Medical Fitness Certificate with HIV -ve certificate from any Govt. Hospital
c) An undertaking by the Candidate and parent (Annexure – I)
d) An Undertaking by the Sponsorer (Annexure – Il)
e) Sponsorer Citizenship, work permit any other certificates (certificates related to Stay particulars)
f) Sponsorer Passport & Visa (Attested copies to be enclosed)
Complete Institutional fee prescribed to be paid by the Candidate at the time of Admission to the degree programme:
a) Rs. 20,100-00 as Admission fee, By Bank Draft/ DD should be drawn in favour of COMPTROLLER, UAS GKVK, BENGALURU Payable at Bengaluru.
b) Rs. 1,500-00 towards Group Health Insurance to be paid by each Candidate every year.
c) An Institutional Economic fee of US $ 8,000-/00 or equivalent Indian Rupees per annum to be paid one time every year by the Candidate/ Parent/ Sponsorer in the form of DD drawn in favour of Comptroller, UAS, GKVK, Bengaluru, Payable at Bengaluru. This fee has to be paid every year before the commencement of the academic year.
d) If the Candidates admitted under NRI quota fail to complete the UG degree in four years or Eight Semesters, @ 25% of the Institutional Economic fee shall be paid every year apart from semester fees till the completions of the degree., as per academic regulation of Under graduate Degree Programmes
e) The Candidates have to pay the applicable other fees as extra.
NRI Seats 2018 – 19:
Total no. of seats (available) for NRI Students:
|Nomenclature of the Undergraduate degree programme||Intake (except NRI & FN)||NRI Intake 10%||
Vacant Seats after 2nd round of Counselling held on 31/08/2018
|B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture, Chinthamani||36||04||04|
|02||B. Tech. (Biotechnology), Hassan||72||07||
|B. Tech. (Food Technology), Hassan||72||07||05|
⇒ The admission is governed by Govt. orders/ UAS (B) regulations issued from time to Time and approval of the NRI admission committee.
⇒ Late submitted/ incomplete applications/ applications without payment of Prescribed fees will not be considered.
⇒ Number of seats notified under this notification is subject to alteration with in the number of seat provided and notified as per the central and State Government orders and the University reserves the right to fill in/ not to fill in any or all the seats notified.
⇒ Furnishing any false information in the application by the candidates is liable for cancellation of admission.
⇒ The seats shall be allotted subject to the fulfillment of all the eligibility condition prescribed by the University.
⇒ The prescribed fee paid by the Candidates or the concerned-on behalf of candidate will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances.
⇒ First, the NRI seats shall be allotted considering the average marks scored in PCMB Subjects in Il PUC or 12th Std Public exams as prescribed above.
⇒ After allotting the available seats for the applicants studied PCMB in Il PUC, if the seats are still remained unfilled, such scats shall be allotted to the applicants who have studied PCB / PCM in Il PUC/ equivalent exams as prescribed. However, such admitted students have to undergo remedial Mathematics/ Biology courses to full fill the academic requirement for completion of the UG degree courses.
⇒ After the last date of submission of filled in application, selected list and last date for admission will be placed in the University Web site.
⇒ On receipt of selection Letter, the Candidates shall confirm his/ her willingness to join the programme in writing for which he/ she has been provisionally selected for admission. No change of subject/ campus is entertained subsequently. However, if the selected candidate did not join with in the time limit then the waitlisted candidate on merit will be considered.
⇒ The University will not own the responsibility of Candidate’s involvement in any unlawful activities during the period of his/ her study and candidate himself/ herself is solely responsible to appear for any enquiry by the police and any competent authority.
⇒ The confirmation of the admission is subject to the verification and correctness of all original transcripts/ certificates, of prescribed fees and fulfillment of all other admission requirements by the concerned authority.
⇒ The College and Course will be allotted based on only their merit option given by applicant. The seat available in the particular college is as per the seat notification issued by the University.
a) As per the UG NRI Admission committee decision counselling is scheduled on 8.09.2018 to fill all vacant seats (except B.Sc., (Hons.) Agri.) under NRI/ NRI Sponsored Quota
b) As per the NRI Admission committee decision final round of counselling will be conducted on 08.09.2018 for all vacant seats remained after 2nd round of counseling in all the UG courses. No new applications will be considered under B.Sc., (Hons.) Agri Degree programme., but interested candidate in upgradation of the campus have to physically attend the counseling on 10.09.2018 without fail.
c) If any seats remain vacant after 5.09.2018 will also be included for the final round of counselling on 10.09.2018. Document verification will also be done on the same day.
d) The candidate selected in final round of counselling will have to report to the college allotted and take admission on or before 12.09.2018.