TS EAMCET Admissions into Various UG Courses of PJTSAU, PVNRTVU & SKLTSHU under Bi.P.C stream 2021
- This is a common online application form for admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Self-financing), B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science (Regular and Self-financing) and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Self-financing) courses.
|Courses & Duration||Colleges||Total Intake under Bi.P.C. Stream|
|Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Four years)||1) College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
2) Agricultural College, Aswaraopet, Badradri Kothagudem Dist.
3) Agricultural College, Polasa, Jagtial Dist.
4) Agricultural College, Palem, Nagarkurnool Dist.
5) Agricultural College, Warangal Urban Dist.
6) Agricultural College, Sircilla Dist.
|432 + 132 (Self-financing) *|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science (Four years)||College of Community Science, Saifabad, Hyderabad.||30 + 05 (Self-financing) *|
|P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Five and Half years)||1) College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
2) College of Veterinary Science, Korutla, Jagtial Dist.
3) College of Veterinary Science, Mamnoor, Warangal (U) Dist.
|B.F.Sc. (Four years)||1) College of Fishery Science, Pebbair, Wanaparthy Dist||25|
|2) College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist, Andhra Pradesh.||11@|
|Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Mulugu, Siddipet|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Four years)||1) College of Horticulture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
2) College of Horticulture, Mojerla Village, Peddamandadi Mandal, Near Kothakota, Wanaparthy Dist.
|170 + 30 (Self-financing) *|
- @ As per the A.P. Reorganization Act, and under 371(d) 36% of seats in College of Fishery Science are allocated for Telangana State. The candidates selected under these seats will be required to study at College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist., Andhra Pradesh. under the control of SVVU. The fee structure shall be as prescribed by SVVU, which may be approximately Rs. 37,000/- per semester. With regard to sanction of scholarship and reimbursement of fees, PVNRTVU is not responsible.
- * The selection of the candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture courses under self-financing quota shall be based on the ranks obtained in Telangana State EAMCET-2021 duly following the rule of reservation with fee structure as indicated in the prospectus. The rule of reservation under farmers quota (@ 40%) will also apply for Self-financing quota seats.
- A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological Sciences
- A candidate for admission under general category to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology, and obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH category) of marks at intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Criteria for Selection:
- The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2021 (Including self-financing seats in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture courses) conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
- The candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture and B.F.Sc. courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates; and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course shall be required to have completed 17 years of age with an upper age limit of 25 years for all the candidates, 30 years in respect of BC, SC, ST and Physically Challenged (PH) candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2021, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration and the older candidate shall be given preference.
Mode of Application: Online
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Self-financing) (4 Years)||SC/ST/PH : 900/- & Others : 1800/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science(Regular and Self-financing) (4 Years)|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H. (5 1/2 Years)|
|B.F.Sc. (4 Years)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Self-financing) (4 Years)|
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Original Certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling:
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate (10+2) or its Equivalent Examination).
- Telangana State EAMCET-2021 Rank Card.
- Bonafide/ Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority of Telangana State in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The latest certified copy (on or after 01-01-2021) of the EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to EWS.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate.
- Agricultural Land Holding Certificate.
- The latest certified copy (on or after 01-01-2021) Physically Challenged Certificate.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate/ Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate.
- Sports and Games Certificates along with Form I, II, III & IV (whichever is applicable) which are mandatory for claiming seat under SPORTS quota.
|Commencement of Online Application||03-09-2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date of payment for Registration||27-09-2021 (by 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for submission of filled in Online Application||29-09-2021 (by 5:00 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||30-09-2021 (10:00 AM) to 03-10-2021 (5:00 PM)|