The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) 2020 Notification Released
- The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) is an autonomous university founded in 1998. IIIT-H was set up as a research university focused on the core areas of Information Technology, such as Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, and their applications in other domains. IIIT-H announce the opening of the admission process to undergraduate programs for the academic year 2018-19.
- It is the first IIIT to be set up under not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) model
- It is located at Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana
Dual Degree programme (B Tech and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research:
- B Tech and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research
- B Tech and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computing and Human Sciences by Research
There are 4 possible ways to join in IIIT-Hyderabad
- UGEE Mode: Admission to all research-based dual-degree programmes will be through a new mode called UGEE. Admission in this mode is based on an entrance examination followed by an interview.
- For UGEE:Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination with an aggregate of 60% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Applicants in this mode need to appear for a computer-based undergraduate entrance examination (UGEE) conducted by IIIT Hyderabad.
Mode of Exam: Online
- SUPR – Subject Proficiency test for 60 minutes.
- REAP – Research Aptitude Test for 120 minutes.
- Candidates shortlisted from this exam will have to clear an interview conducted at IIIT Hyderabad to gain admission. The decision on final offer of admission is solely based on the interview performance.
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fees: INR 2,000 (Non-refundable)
|Submission of Application Form Starts From
|6th Feb 2020
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|31st Mar 2020
| Entrance Exam
|26th Apr 2020
|Admit cards will be available from
|13th Apr 2020
|First week of June 2020