Telangana State Notification for Ayush (BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ BUMS) Courses Web Counselling for Competent Authority Quota seats
Schedule for Original Certificate Verification for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ BUMS at JNTU, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
CENTRE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION – CANDIDATES RANK WISE DISTRIBUTION
|Date||Time||Rank in provisional merit list||Category|
|18-09-2018||8.30 A.M||1 to 200||All Candidates, who fulfilled eligibility conditions belonging to Telangana State and State of Andhra Pradesh are directed to attend for verification with all original certificates.|
|12.00 Noon||201 to 400|
|3.00 P.M||401 to 600|
|19-09-2018||8.30 A.M||601 to 800|
|12.00 Noon||801 to1000|
|3.00 P.M||1001 to 1200|
|20-09-2018||8.30 A.M||1201 to 1400|
|12.00 Noon||1401 to 1600|
|3.00 P.M||1601 to 1800|
|21-09-2018||8.30 A.M||1801 to 2000|
|12.00 Noon||2001 to 2200|
|3.00 P.M||2201 to Last Rank|
Note: The eligible candidates are advised to attend for verification of Original Certificates at the specified Help-line centre as per above schedule, subject to fulfilment of above conditions.
SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (PH/ NCC & CAP) AT, J.N.T.U.H. KUKATIPALLY, HYDERABAD.
|NCC Category||21.09.2018||10.00 AM to 1.00 P.M||All Eligible Candidates from 1 to last rank in Provisional merit list for verification with all original certificates|
|CAP (Army) Category|
|Physically Challenged (PH) Category|
Note: Special category seats will be allotted as per Govt. rules in force.
⇒ The guidelines of Govt. of India and regulations of Medical Council of India shall be observed in making admissions of differently abled (Physically Handicapped) candidates.
⇒ The candidate seeking the benefit of reservation should present him/herself before a Medical Board comprising of at least one Expert/ Specialist from the specialty of Orthopedics and one specialist from Department of Medicine of the rank of Professor constituted by KNR UHS, Warangal.
⇒ The Medical Board constituted by the Competent Authority will examine and assess the percentage of disability of differently abled candidates, who have applied seeking admission under PH quota. The report of the Medical Board is final for considering a candidate under PH quota as per rules.
Eligibility for admission into BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS courses:
|1||The candidate should be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18.05.2009 and G.O.Ms.No.170 HM&FW Dept.|
|2||The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG 2018 and must have applied on-line and should be in the provisional merit list for admission into BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ BUMS Course.
The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10 + 2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with 50% marks aggregate in the group subjects
• BC/ SC/ ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in group subjects.
|3||The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018 for all courses.|
Eligibility for BUMS Course:
Admissions to Kamil-E-TIB-Wa-Jarahat course: A candidate seeking admission to main Kamil-E-Tib Wa-Jarahat (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery – B.U.M.S.) Course must have passed.
a) Intermediate 10+2 or equivalent examination with fifty percent (50%) for OC aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Forty Percent (40%) for SC/ST & BC. The candidate should have passed 10th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject or clear the test of Urdu in the entrance examination conducted by the University or Board or Registered Society authorized by the Government to conduct such examination (or)
b) The Pre-Tib examination of one year duration.
Processing Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) and Rs.1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification.
Certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of self-attested Xerox copies.
Note: CUSTODIAN CERTIFICATES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
1. Hall Ticket of NEET-UG 2018 for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ BUMS Candidates
2. Rank card of NEET-UG 2018 for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ BUMS Candidates
3. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
4. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
5. Transfer certificate
6. Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO/ Tahsildar
8. Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
9. Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/ SC/ ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
10. Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father and Ration Card.
11. Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed).
Dates for Exercising Web Options:
Candidates whose names are in the final merit list to be displayed on KNRUHS web-site on 23-09-2018, can exercise web-options from 9.00 A.M. on 24-09-2018 to 5.00 P.M. on 25-09-2018.