Telangana State Notification for Additional MOPUP Round Counselling for Admission into BDS under Competent Authority Quota
Candidates can exercise web options as per the schedule given below in the web-site http://tsmedadm.tsche.in.
Rank in the final merit list of KNRUHS
|Dates for exercising web-options
|1 to Last rank
From 10.00 A.M. on 05-09-2018 to 6.00 P.M. on 06-09-2018
All the candidates in the final merit list for Competent Authority Quota displayed on KNR UHS, web-site on 06-07-2018 are eligible to exercise web-options.
Candidates who have been allotted seats in the previous rounds of counseling as per their options and have not joined at respective colleges will not be permitted to exercise options for the discontinued course as per G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017 and as notified earlier. Candidates who are already admitted in MBBS/ BDS course under All India Quota i.e., State Quota (15 %) and Deemed/ Central Universities are not eligible to exercise web options.
Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, subsequent amendments, other Government regulations and orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court & Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
Candidates who have secured admissions and joined in the previous phases of counseling in colleges under KNRUHS who wish to slide to other college/ course also can exercise their options.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Rs. 10,000/- (Non-Refundable) for BDS Course has to be paid for obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
TUITION FEE: As per existing Government guidelines for Govt./ Pvt. Non-Minority/ Army Dental Colleges.
1) List of seats vacant due to non-joining of candidates in final phase of counseling (MOPUP ROUND) and discontinued candidates will be displayed on KNRUHS web-site before counseling.
2) Candidates while giving options should note that apart from vacant seats, seats vacated by candidates sliding during Additional Mop-up round of counseling will be added and allotted simultaneously during Additional Mop-up round of counseling only. The allotted seat of second counseling will be cancelled automatically if the candidate is allotted a seat in Additional Mop-up round of counseling as per his/ her option.
3) Candidates are hereby informed that as this is the final round of counseling for BDS course those who are allotted seats should compulsorily join in the course or they will be liable to pay of Rs. 3,00,000=00 (Rupees Three Lakhs).
Candidates who have joined already and discontinue also have to pay the same along with tuition fee. Candidates who do not join will be debarred for three years from participating in further counseling for BDS admissions.
Important Instructions to the Candidates:
1) Candidates can make use of help-line center at PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad for exercising web- options from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on the date specified above.
2) Candidate can exercise options for BDS Courses for all the Colleges as per the eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options. Candidates can exercise options for colleges in which they are interested to join irrespective of vacancies displayed, as seats may be added-up due to sliding.
3) Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course in the college after allotment he/ she will be subject to penal action as per existing Government/ University regulations.
4) Candidates are permitted to discontinue BDS course up to 5.00 P.M. on 04-09-2018 without any penalty towards discontinuation. Candidates discontinuing after 04-09-2018 are debarred for three years along with penalty amount of Rs. 3 Lakhs towards discontinuation penalty.
5) Candidates already joined in colleges under DR. NTRUHS and who are continuing in the course under Competent Authority Quota are here by informed that they are not eligible for Additional Mop-up Round of counseling for BDS Course in order to prevent dual blocking, seats wastage and seat blocking.
6) As notified earlier, candidates who have not joined after allotment in the previous phases of counseling for competent authority quota are not eligible for exercising web-options for the same course in the Additional Mop-up Round of counseling.
7) If a candidate is already admitted in colleges under KNRUHS and slided to other college he/ she has to report at the allotted college with custodian certificate (Original Receipt of Certificates) and relieving order from Principal of previous college. Original certificates will be transferred by the principal to the allotted college after closure of admissions.
8) Candidates are not permitted to discontinue the course after 5.00 P.M. on 04-09-2018. In case the candidate wants to discontinue from BDS course, original certificates will be returned to candidates after closure of admissions on payment of discontinuation fee and tuition fee for entire course and the candidate will be debarred from admissions under KNRUHS for 3 years
9) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
For further details: http://myrank.co.in/notifications/notification.php?notice_id=284