Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2021 Counselling Schedule Dates Released
- The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2021 desirous of seeking admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below.
- Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2021 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent Examination.
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2021.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2021.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2021 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2021 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
Mode of Application: Online
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification:
All original certificates and 2 set of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSEAMCET 2021 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET 2021 Examination.
Certificates to be produced by PHC/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports (SG)/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian Candidates:
All original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies of the following:
- PHC (Visually Handicapped, Hearing Impaired Handicapped & Orthopedically Handicapped) – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel):
- “(2) Children of Armed Forces (CAP)-2% (two percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the permanent address/ Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register”
- The Ex-Servicemen have to produce the Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by respective Regional Sainik Welfare Officer as per Appendix “A” Attached with supporting documents to establish the Permanent address/ Home town declared by Ex-Servicemen while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register in accordance with GO, such as Certificate from Records Office, Education Certificates of Ex-Servicemen,etc.
- Serving Defence Personnel including CRPF and BSF Personnel should submit a Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by unit Commanding officer (not less than the rank of a Colonel/ equivalent in Navy and Air Force Commandant in CRPF/ BSF) as per Appendix – “B” Attached along with original and attested copy of Service Register where the Permanent address/ Home town declared by them while joining the service is mentioned along with the education certificates of the Serving Defence personnel.
- The retired CRPF and BSF Personnel have to produce the Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by their respective competent authority as per Appendix-A along with supporting documents to establish the Permanent address/ Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register in accordance with GO, such as Certificate from Records Office, Education Certificates of CRPF/ BSF personnel, etc.
- NCC (National Cadet Corps) – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Sports (SG) – Sports Achievements/ Testimonials along with the Form- I, II, III & IV duly certified/ attested by the Concerned State Sports Associations recognized by the SATS which are categorized according to level of the Championships as laid down in G.O.Ms.No. 02, Youth Advancement, Tourism & Culture (Sports) Department, dated: 22-09-2020, which are essential during Scrutiny.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
- Special categories i.e., PHC/CAP/NCC/Sports (SG) certificates shall be verified during First Phase of counselling only on scheduled date and time. No further Certificate Verification for Special Categories after schedule date. No Certificate Verification for Special Categories in Final Phase. Allotments for these categories will be made in Final Phase only after due verification from the concerned authorities.
- After verification of original certificates, Receipt Of Certificates (ROC) will be issued to the candidate duly signed by Chief Verification Officer. Candidate/ Parents should check the details printed on ROC, if correction required, immediately contact Chief Verification Officer for rectification.
- Immediately after certificate verification, the login ID will be sent to the candidate registered mobile number, if not received collect login ID at Help Line Center before leaving Certificate Verification Hall. Note down the login Id received and do not disclose to anyone.
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||30-08-2021 to 09-09-2021|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||04-09-2021 to 11-09-2021|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||04-09-2021 to 13-09-2021|
|4||Freezing of options||13-09-2021|
|5||Provisional Allotment of Seats||15-09-2021|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||15-09-2021 to 20-09-2021|