Telangana State Admissions into MBBS Courses under Management Quota (B & C/ NRI) 2nd Phase Notification 2019 Released
- All the candidates in the final merit list for Management quota (for B & C/ NRI Categories) displayed on KNR UHS web-site on 12-07-2019 and candidates added to the merit list as per Hon’ble High Court orders are informed to attend on-line counseling as per the schedule given below at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad (PGRRCDE, OU CAMPUS).
- COUNSELING FOR ADMISSION INTO BDS COURSE UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA WILL BE CONDUCTED SEPARATELY.
Mode of Counselling: Online
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional Merit List|
|23-08-19||8.30 A.M||1 to 500|
|9.30 A.M||501 to 1000|
|10.30 A.M||1001 to 1500|
|11.30 A.M||1501 to 2000|
|12.30 P.M||2001 to 2500|
|2.00 P.M||2501 to 3000|
|3.00 P.M||3001 to 3500|
|4.00 P.M||3501 onwards till Last Rank* (Subject to availability of seats)|
- *Note: Candidates will be permitted into the counseling hall on production of Original Certificates along with DD towards University fee subject to availability of MBBS seats. Notification for on-line counseling does not mean definite allotment of seat as more candidates have registered on-line than available number of seats.
- **Note: VACANT SEATS OF MBBS for B & C CATEGORY WILL BE DISPLAYED ON KNRUHS WEBSITE, ONE DAY BEFORE COUNSELING.
- Candidates shall attend for counseling with Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal towards University fee for B & C Category for MBBS Courses as follows:
For B – Category: MBBS – Rs. 40,000=00
For C – Category (NRI): MBBS – Rs. 70,000=00
- As fixed by the Government. (Already displayed in KNR UHS, Web-site)