Telangana State Admissions into AYUSH Courses Under COMPETENT AUTHORITY Quota Document Verification
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2019-20 under Competent Authority Quota into Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AT PGRRCDE ,OU CAMPUS HYDERABAD.
CANDIDATES RANK WISE DISTRIBUTION
|Date||Time||Rank in Provisional merit list||Category|
|30-07-2019||8.30 AM||1 to 200||All Candidates, who fulfilled eligibility conditions from Telangana State and State of Andhra Pradesh can attend for verification with all original certificates.|
|12.00 Noon||201 to 400|
|3.00 PM||401 to 600|
|31-07-2019||8.30 AM||601 to 800|
|12.00 Noon||801 to 1000|
|3.00 PM||1001 to 1200|
|01-08-2019||8.30 AM||1201 to 1400|
|12.00 Noon||1401 to 1600|
|3.00 PM||1601 to 1800|
|02-08-2019||8.30 AM||1601 to 1800|
|12.00 Noon||2001 to 2200|
|3.00 PM||2201 to 2400|
|03-08-2019||8.30 AM||2401 to 2600|
|12.00 Noon||2601 to 2800|
|3.00 PM||2801 to last rank|
All eligible candidates are advised to attend for verification of Original Certificates at Online Counseling centre PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad as per above schedule, subject to fulfillment of above conditions.
SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES (PWD/ NCC & CAP)
|NCC Category||02.08.2019||10.00 AM to 1.00 P.M||All Eligible Candidates from 1 to last rank in Provisional merit list for verification with all original certificates|
|CAP (Army) Category|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Category|
- OC/BC Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 1500/-
Certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of self attested Xerox copies.
NOTE: CUSTODIAN CERTIFICATES ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Hall Ticket of NEET-UG 2019.
- Rank card of NEET UG 2019.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Special categories (NCC, CAP) should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/ SC/ ST Categories issued by TS/ AP Govt.
- EWS certificate issued by the competent authority of Government of Telangana (Tahasildar) if applicable.
- Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father and Ration Card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law if any discrepancy noticed ( Proforma enclosed).