Telangana PG NEET Medical/ Dental First Phase Web Options Schedule under Management Quota Notification Released
- Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs.49,600/- by way of payment gate-way on-line and down-load the allotment letter.
- Tuition fee is to be paid at respective Medical/ Dental colleges. The tuition fee payable as per Government of Telangana orders and relevant Hon’ble High Court orders.
For Applying: Click Here
Instructions to Candidates:
- Eligible PG Medical/ Dental Candidates as per provisional final merit list for Management Quota can exercise web options for Post Graduate seats in all Medical/ Dental colleges as per their interest and priority.
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus for the regulations of KNRUHS available on website before exercising web options.
- Candidates opting for PG Medical and Dental Degree/ Diploma courses are informed that, there is no limit of choices (number)for exercising web-options, candidates can exercise options for any number of subjects and colleges the candidate is interested to join as per eligibility.
- ) Candidates are advised to exercise options for PG seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join in any subject or college then they should not exercise options for the same.
- Management Quota MQ-1 & MQ-2 (NRI) seats in Minority Medical Colleges will be allotted to Muslim Minority Candidates only. If Muslim Minority Candidates are not available, the seats will be allotted to Non-Muslim Minority Candidates in the Mopup Phase of Counseling. Muslim Minority Candidates are also eligible for Management Quota seats in other Medical/ Dental Colleges.
- Candidates have to exercise options for MQ1 and if eligible for MQ2 (NRI) in order of priority for course and college. Allotments will be made according to the order of preference in the web options exercised by the candidate.
- Allotment of management quota seats in Army Dental College reserved for the wards of Army personnel as per AWES Regulations will be done in the next phase of counseling after verification of relevant certificates submitted by the candidates.
- IMPORANT NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE INFORMED THAT IF THEY EXERCISE WEB- OPTIONS FOR A SEAT AND ALLOTTED A SEAT AS PER THEIR CHOICE IN THE WEB – COUNSELING AND IF THEY DO NOT JOIN THE COURSE AT THE ALLOTTED COLLEGE THEN THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR EXERCISING WEB – OPTIONS FOR SUBSEQUENT ROUNDS OF COUNSELING TO PREVENT SEAT BLOCKING.
- Candidates can exercise options on the web either from home/ any other place having internet facility.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z (for details read instructions to the candidates before giving options.
- The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking), check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college on or before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- Candidates are hereby informed that verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University Regulations.
- Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit all the original certificates, relevant bonds and pay the tuition fee/ college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate will not be permitted to exercise web options for subsequent rounds to prevent seat blocking.
- Candidates allotted seat under NRI Quota should produce the relevant sponsorship letter from NRI relative in Original along with copy of passport/ Residence Proof/Bank Statement or pass book of sponsor for NRI Category at respective colleges.
- Original certificates will not be returned to the candidate, unless the candidate discontinues the course or slides to other college during subsequent phase of counseling.
- Candidates will have to pay discontinuation amount, if they discontinue the course after the notification is issued for final round of (Mop-Up) exercising web options for counseling or later to get their original certificates back as per Government regulations.
- Allotment for Institutional quota will be done after all the relevant letters for institutional quota are received by the University from all the Medical Colleges.
|Starting of Web Options||Closing of Web Options|
|From 07.00 A.M. on 15-06-2020||Till 07.00 P.M. on 16-06-2020|