Telangana PG NEET Dental Second Phase Web Options Schedule under Comptent Quota Released
- Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs.20,600/- by way of payment gate-way on-line and down-load the allotment letter. Candidates who have already paid university fee in the 1st phase need not pay again.
- Tuition fee is to be paid at respective Dental colleges. The tuition fee payable as per Government of Telangana orders and interim orders of Hon’ble High Court of Telangana.
- Note: Counselling for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) Quota seats will be conducted during this phase of counseling and candidates whose names are notified as eligible in the list on website after assessment by the Medical Board appointed by the University are eligible to exercise web options under PWD category.
For Applying: Click Here
Instructions to Candidates:
- Eligible PG Dental Candidates as per provisional final merit list can exercise web options for Post Graduate seats in all Dental colleges including Army Dental College, as per their interest and priority.
- Eligible Service Candidates whose names are displayed in the provisional final merit list of PG MDS Admissions on KNURHS web-site after addition of weightage of marks can exercise web options for PG MDS seats for Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS.
- Eligible candidates under Persons With Disability (PWD) category whose names are displayed as eligible candidates in KNURHS web-site can exercise web options for PG MDS seats reserved under PWD Quota.
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus for MDS Course of KNRUHS available on website before exercising web options for the regulations.
- Candidates exercising web options for MDS courses are informed that, there is no limit of choices (number) for exercising web-options, candidates can exercise web options for any number of subjects and colleges the candidate is interested to join as per eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to exercise web options for PG MDS seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join irrespective of seat matrix displayed as sliding vacancies will arise during counseling process due to sliding of candidates allotted seats in first phase to other seats as per their options in the second round. If they are not interested to join in any subject or college then they should not exercise web options for the same.
- IMPORANT NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE INFORMED THAT IF THEY EXERCISE WEB – OPTIONS FOR A SEAT AND ALLOTTED A SEAT AS PER THEIR CHOICE IN THIS SECOND PHASE OF COUNSELING AND IF THEY DO NOT JOIN THE COURSE AT THE ALLOTTED COLLEGE, THEN THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR EXERCISING WEB – OPTIONS FOR SUBSEQUENT ROUNDS OF COUNSELING TO PREVENT SEAT BLOCKING.
- Candidates can exercise options on the web either from home/ any other place through a computer having internet facility.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z (for details read instructions to the candidates before giving options.
- The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking), check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college and join the course on or before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- Candidates are hereby informed that verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University Regulations.
- Selected candidates have to join the course at the respective colleges before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit the relevant bonds and pay the tuition fee/ college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within the specified date, the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate will not be permitted to exercise web options for subsequent rounds to prevent seat blocking.
- Original certificates will not be returned to the candidate, unless the candidate discontinues the course or slides to other college in All India Counseling. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phase of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
- Candidates will have to pay discontinuation amount, if they discontinue the course after the notification is issued for final round of (Mop-Up) exercising web options for counseling or later to get their original certificates back as per Government regulations.
- The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- If a seat is allotted in the 2nd phase of counselling as per web options exercised by the candidate in this phase of counseling, the Seat allotted in 1st phase of counseling will be automatically cancelled and allotted to the other candidate, Therefore the candidates are informed to exercise web options carefully for sliding.
|Starting of Web Options||Closing of Web Options|
|From 08.00 A.M. on 02-06-2020||Till 07.00 P.M. on 03-06-2020|