Telangana PG Dental Web Options under Competent Quota First Round 2020 Notification Released
All the eligible candidates whose names are displayed in the Provisional final merit list on KNR UHS website can exercise web options for admission into PG Dental Degree/ Diploma seats in the Medical Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS and NIMS, Hyderabad.
Mode of Application: Online
- Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs.20,600/- by way of payment gate-way on-line and down-load the allotment letter.
- Tuition fee is to be paid at respective Medical colleges. The tuition fee payable as per Government of Telangana orders.
For Applying: Click Here
Instrctions to Candidates:
- Eligible PG MDS Candidates as per provisional final merit list can exercise web options for Post Graduate seats in all Dental colleges including Army Dental College, as per their interest and priority.
- Eligible Service Candidates whose names are displayed in the provisional final merit list of PG MDS Admissions on KNURHS web-site after addition of weightage of marks can exercise web options for PG MDS seats for Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS including Army Dental College.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus for MDS Course of KNRUHS available on website before exercising web options for the regulations.
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus of KNRUHS and NIMS available on website before exercising web options for the regulations.
- Candidates opting for MDS courses are informed that, there is no limit of choices (number )for exercising web-options, candidates can exercise options for any number of subjects and colleges the candidate is interested to join as per eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options for seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join in any subject or college, they should not exercise options for the same.
- IMPORANT NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE INFORMED THAT IF THEY EXERCISE WEB- OPTIONS FOR A SEAT AND ALLOTTED A SEAT AS PER THEIR CHOICE IN THE WEB- COUNSELING AND IF THEY DO NOT JOIN THE COURSE AT THE ALLOTTED COLLEGE THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR EXERCISING WEBOPTIONS FOR SUBSEQUENT ROUNDS OF COUNSELING TO PREVENT SEAT BLOCKING.
- Candidates can exercise options on the web either from home/ any other place having internet facility.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z (for details read instructions to the candidates before giving options.
- The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking), check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- Candidates are hereby informed that verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University Regulations.
- Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit the relevant bonds and pay the tuition fee/ college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate will not be permitted to exercise web options for subsequent rounds to prevent seat blocking.
- Original certificates will not be returned to the candidate, unless the candidate discontinues the course or slides to other college in All India Counselling. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phase of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
- Candidates will have to pay discontinuation amount, if they discontinue the course after the notification is issued for final round of (Mop-Up) exercising web options for counseling or later to get their original certificates back as per Government regulations.
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Opening Of Web Options||08:00 AM on 06/05/2020|
|Closing Of Web Options||11:00 AM on 08/05/2020|