Telangana PG 1st Round MD/MS Course under Competent Quota 2020 Notification Released
- Application forms online are invited from NEET PG 2020 qualified candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Dental MDS courses for the academic year 2020-2021 into colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the State of Telangana.
- Candidate should have qualified in NEET PG-2020 by securing marks of cut-off score or above as displayed above
- Candidate should have passed MBBS Degree examination from a Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates who hold recognized Foreign Medical Degree should have obtained Permanent Registration from Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council after completing compulsory rotating internship.
- Candidates who satisfy the Local/ Non Local status as per G.O.P No.646 Education (W) Department Dt: 10.07.1979 only are eligible to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent authority quota seats in respective categories using NEET PG-2020 score.
Eliibility Conditions in respect of Candidates who are Domicile of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh and Possessing Foreing Medical Degree:
CutOff Marks in NEET PG 2020 Exam:
|Category||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Cut Off Score|
|General Category||50th Percentile||366|
|Persons with Disability (OC) PWD||45th Percentile||342|
Schedule for Registration of Online Application and uploading of scanned Certificates:
|Date||NEET All India Merit Rank||Category|
|18.04.2020 to 24-04-2020||1 to 15000||All the candidates including service candidates belonging to OC/SC/ST/BC Category who qualify for admission as Local/Non-Local Category Candidates for Competent Authority Quota seats.
Candidates have to submit declaration (For proforma of Bond refer to KNRUHS web-site).
|19-04-2020 to 25-04-2020||15001 to Last Rank|
Mode of Application: Online
- For OC & BC Candidates: Rs.5500/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.5000/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to PG Medical Degree/Diploma Courses for the year 2020-21.||17-04-2020|
|Availability of online Application and uploading of certificates https://tspgmed.tsche.in||11 A.M. on 18-04-2020 to 25-04-2020 up to 5 P.M|
|Date of release of final merit list of the candidates||Will be notified later|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG (MD/MS/Diploma) courses counseling.||Will be notified later|
|Commencement of classes.||Will be notified later|
|Closure of admissions.||As per MCI guidelines|