Telangana MBBS B CAT Document Verification 2018
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses for the academic year 2018-19
|Availability of online Application form website https://tspvtmedadm.tsche.in||
From 9.00AM on 30.06.2018 upto 6.00PM on 05.07.2018
Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for
|Dates of verification of original Certificates and Counseling at Online Counseling Centre Prof. Ram Reddy centre for distance education, (PGRRCDE) Osmania University. Campus, Hyderabad.||
To be notified
Commencement of Classes
|Closure of Admissions||
As per MCI/ DCI Schedule
NRI Quota Eligibility:
i) Admission to NRI seats will be made on the basis of NEET- 2018 merit ranks of eligible candidates who have applied on-line for NRI seats.
ii) NRI Financially supporting the candidate must be a Blood relative such as Father/ Mother/ Brother/ Sister/ Uncle/ Aunt only and should submit a declaration to that effect.
iii) Candidate opting for NRI seat must furnish the photocopies of following supporting documents.
1) NRI status certificate of the financial supporter issued by embassy of respective country under their seal.
2) Copy of NRI Bank account pass book of the financial supporter.
3) Copy of Pass port of NRI financial supporter.
a) If, enough number of NRI candidates are not available, the left-over seats of NRI Category may be filled up with other candidates during the second phase of counseling.
b) If a candidate is found to have submitted false information or concealed any relevant information regarding this matter, such candidate is liable to be disqualified for admission and in case already admitted, the admission will be cancelled. Further disciplinary action against him/her will be taken by the University.
i) University Fee: The selected candidates shall pay non – refundable University fee of in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, KNR University of Health Sciences” payable at Warangal, as given below.
B – Category
|C – Category (NRI)||70,000=00||
ii) Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government of Telangana.
Note: The candidates selected against Management Quota Category-B & C (NRI Quota) Seats shall pay the tuition fee fixed for management Quota seat on the day of reporting in the form of Demand Draft in the name of the Principal of the respective college on the day of admission to the college. If the candidate fails to pay the tuition fee within the time of joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically.
iii) Registration and Processing Fee is Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) Bank transaction charges extra.
Note: Candidates are informed that they have to attend for counseling with DD towards the university fee on the day of selection/ counseling and on allotment should submit the DD and obtain allotment letter. If the candidate does not attend the counseling with Original Certificates and DD towards the university fee he/she will not be permitted for on-line counseling. Candidates have to pay the tuition fee at the time of admission at respective colleges. If the candidate fails to pay the tuition fee at the concerned college within stipulated time the admission will be cancelled automatically.
The selected candidates shall submit bank guarantee for remaining period of study.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES ABOUT COUNSELING FOR MBBS & BDS COURSES:
The candidates shall attend the counselling with the following original certificates
(1) Original NEET – UG 2018 Admit card issued by the CBSE
(2) Original NEET – UG 2018 Score card issued by the CBSE
(3) SSC certificate or Equivalent Examination showing the Date of Birth of the Candidate.
(4) Intermediate or its equivalent examination with 10+2 pattern.
(5) Declaration (Annexure-1) on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/Citizenship Card/Bank Statements/Pass-port of the respective Country/Electricity Bill etc., if candidates opting for Management Quota Category C (NRI Quota) Seats in Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges (The declaration on Rs.10/- stamp paper is to be submitted after closure of admissions at respective college)
(6) Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable (For cutoff score eligibility)
(7) Minority Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
(8) Differently abled (PH) Certificate, if applicable (for cutoff score eligibility)
(9) The candidates are advised to visit the website i.e., www.knruhs.in for further details such as cut off scores in the NEET, Submission of Marks List of Qualifying Examination, Merit List and Counselling Schedule etc.
(10) As the number of seats available for admission are limited and there will be more number of applicants, it may not be possible to process all the candidates during counseling. Candidates will be allowed for counseling as per their rank in the provisional merit list of KNR UHS based on applied candidates NEET ranks. Once the seats are filled up the remaining candidates will not be permitted in to the counseling hall.
(11) Demand Draft towards University fee in favor of Registrar, KNRUHS, payable at Warangal.
For further details: http://myrank.co.in/notifications/notification.php?notice_id=236