- Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs. 12,000/- for MBBS Course through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) and download the allotment letter.
- Tuition fee is to be paid at respective Medical colleges. The tuitionfee payable as notified by Government of Telangana in GO Ms No:5, HM& FW (C1)Department, .Dated:27. 01.2022 (notified on KNRUHS web site).
|MBBS||Government Medical Colleges||Rs. 10,000/- Per year|
|MBBS||Private Non-Minority/Minority/ESI Medical Colleges||Rs. 60,000/- Per year|
For Applying: Click Here
Instructions To The Candidates:
- The candidates who were allotted seats in MBBS and BDS courses upto second phase of counseling and joined the course (CQ and MQ) are not eligible to exercise web options.
- The candidates who were allotted seats in MBBS course in the previous phases of counseling and have not reported/discontinued the course (CQ) at the respective college are not eligible for exercising options.
- Candidates who have not exercised web options in the previous phases of counseling (CQ) for MBBS are also not eligible to exercise web options.
- Candidates who are admitted upto Mop-up phase of All India Quota Counseling as notified by MCC and after second phase of Dr.YSRUHS (Dr.NTRUHS) counselings (CQ and MQ) for MBBS and BDS courses are not eligible to exercise web options. Options of the candidates admitted in AIQ Mop-up phase of counseling shall be considered as null and void
- Competent Authority Quota seats in Minority Medical Colleges will be allotted to Muslim Minority Candidates only. Muslim Minority Candidates are also eligible for Competent Authority Quota seats in other Medical Colleges.
- Any vacant seats where candidates are not available in that particular category will be converted in this phase of counseling in accordance with the G.O.114
|Exercising Web Options||10/12/2022 from 01:00 PM|
|Exercising Web Options till||12/12/2022 upto 01:00 PM|