Telangana A-Category 2nd round Web Options for MBBS/ BDS
All the eligible candidates in the final merit list displayed on KNR UHS, web-site on 06-07-2018 are eligible to exercise web-options as per the schedule given below. Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G. O. Ms. No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, subsequent amendments, other Government regulations and directions of Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
All Candidates can exercise web options from 8.00 A.M on 18-08-2018 to 1.00 P.M. on 20-08-2018.
Candidates who have been allotted seats in the first round as per their options and have not joined or discontinued after joining at respective colleges are not permitted to exercise options for the same course as per G. O. Ms. No. 114 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 05-07-2017 and other Government regulations.
Candidates who have secured admission and joined in the first phase of counseling and who wish to slide to other college/ course can also exercise web-options.
The details of vacant seats (seat matrix) are placed in the web-site http://knruhs.in and https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ Rs. 10,000/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses have to be paid for obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
As per existing Government guidelines for Govt./ Pvt. (Minority/ Non-Minority) Medical & Dental Colleges and Army Dental College.
|Government||10,000/- Per year.|
|MBBS||MBBS Private Non-Minority/ Minority Medical colleges||
60,000/- per year.
|BDS Private Dental Non-Minority Colleges||45,000/- per year.|
|BDS*||Army Dental College||
1,60,000/- per year.
* Candidates opting for BDS seat in Army Dental College are informed to check the fee details shown above.
Important Instructions to the Candidates:
1) The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates can make use of help-line centers at K.U. Campus, Warangal, PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad for exercising web- options from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on the dates specified above.
3) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options.
4) Candidate can exercise options for MBBS/ BDS Courses in all the Colleges as per the eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates while exercising options should note that apart from vacant seats, seats vacated by candidates sliding during the second phase of counseling will be added to vacant seats and allotted simultaneously during second round of counseling itself.
6) Hence candidates can give option for course/ colleges where there is no vacancy also as vacancies may arise due to sliding of candidates. Once candidate is allotted a seat as per his option in the second round the seat allotted in the first round is automatically cancelled.
7) Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course/ college after allotment he/ she will not be allowed to exercise web-options in subsequent counseling’s for that course as per G. O. Ms. No. 114 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 05-07-2017.
8) As notified earlier, candidates who have not joined after allotment in the first phase of counseling for competent authority quota are not eligible for exercising web-options for the same course in the second phase of counseling.
9) One-time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
10) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
11) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted.
12) Candidate has to down-load the allotment letter by paying the University fee through payment gateway.
13) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
14) The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, bond, and pay the college fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter to complete the admission. In case candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically.
15) Candidates who have slided to other college/ course should report along with receipt of certificates issued by Principal along with allotment letter.
16) Candidates who are allotted seat in the second round and have not joined are not eligible for Mop-up round of counseling.
17) Candidates can discontinue the course after second round of counseling before last date of joining/ issue of notification for Mop-up round without any penalty.
18) Candidates who discontinue the course after notification for Mop-up round have to pay discontinuation fee of Rs.3 Lakhs and they will be debarred for 3-years from admission under KNRUHS.
19) Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
20) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.