SRM Joint Entrance Exam (SRMJEE) 2022 Application Started
- School of Bio – Engineering
- School of Chemical and Material Technology
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Computing
- School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Architecture and Interior Design
Nationality And Age:
- Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
- Note: NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who has not taken the SRMJEEE (UG) must apply under international student category only.
- Should have attained the age of 16 years and 6 months on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held.
All B.Tech. Programmes:
- Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM
- Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- Note: Students who have completed +2 under NIOS must have completed the 10th standard from regular schooling or vice-versa.
- GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma or IB certificate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects (equivalent to Advanced Placement level in each subject) in any international schools within India.
B.Tech. I.) Biotechnology Ii.) Biotechnology W/S In Genetic Engineering Iii.) Biotechnology W/S In Regenerative Medicine and Iv.) Biomedical Engineering:
- Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/ PMB/ PCB.
- Note: Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts including appearance for improvement will be considered for admission.
SRMJEEE (UG) 2021:
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & Aptitude in SRMJEEE(UG) are eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree Programs
- To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 10,000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level.
Eligibility For B. Des., Program: (Duration: 4 Years):
- A Pass in 10+2 (Higher Secondary) examination or any other equivalent examination of any authority recognized by SRMIST with a minimum of 50% aggregate/percentage of marks. The candidate can belong to any group of study (Science, Commerce, Fine Arts or any other stream).
- Criteria 1: UCEED Score + (Written Exam + Personal Interview) at SRMIST.
- Criteria 2: Written Exam + Personal Interview at SRMIST
- (Written Exam and Personal Interview will be conducted by the School of Architecture and Interior Design, SRMIST)
- *** UCEED Scorer will be given more Preference.
Eligibility For B.Arch., Program: (Duration: 5 Years):
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture, IITJEE Mains – Paper II is also considered, based on the passing criteria (as per the COA notification Ref.No.CA/28/NATA 2017 dated 15th June 2017).
- Note: No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University). However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.
Mode Of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
- Application Form Fee is Rs.1200/- and it is Non-Refundable.
- If the candidate wishes to take SRMJEEE exam more than one time, then the applicant has to pay INR 600 for each phase.
- For Example: An applicant prefers to take the entrance exam in all the three phases of SRMJEEE then he/she has to pay INR 1200 + 600 + 600.
Mode Of Exam: Online
- Any Candidate qualified in IIT JEE Main/SAT will be admitted directly even if the candidate doesn’t take SRMJEEE.
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3|
|Application Submission for Each Phase||Started||Started||Started|
|Application Deadline for Each Phase||2nd January, 2022||18th April, 2022||20th June, 2022|
|SRMJEEE||January 8th and 9th, 2022*||April 23rd and 24th, 2022*||June 25th and 26th, 2022*|