SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG) 2018 Notification Released Updated
What is SRMJEE?
The SRM University (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University), formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG)-2018 for B.Tech is common for SRM Group of Universities viz., SRM University, SRM University HARYANA and SRM University ANDHRA PRADESH. SRMJEEE (UG) is mandatory for admission to B.Tech Programs
Eligibility: Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), PIO or OCI are eligible. Should have attained the age of 16 + on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held
All B.Tech programmes:
- For Amaravati campus: Minimum 70% aggregate in PCM
- For Kattankulathur campus: Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM
- For Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR, Delhi campus: Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM
B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering:
- For Kattankulathur campus: Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM/PCB
- For Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR, Delhi campus: Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB
B.Arch. Program (Duration – 5 Years):
- Candidate must have a pass in 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- A pass in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Note: No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM University. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fee: Rs.1100/-
Online application link was available at the end of this notification
You can also apply by DD as Application to be filled online and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Application along with the DD Should be reach to
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Candidates have to book their convenient test slots
Mode of Exam: Online
|No. of Questions||Total Marks||
2 Hrs 30 Mins
* There is no negative marking
Submission of Online Application starts from
|1st Nov 2018|
|Last date to apply online||
28th Feb, 2018
Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall ticket generation
|7th April 2018|
16th – 30th April 2018
SRMJEE-2018 (UG) Result Declaration
|3rd May 2018|
|SRMJEE-2018 (UG) Counselling||
3rd May 2018
For further details: http://myrank.co.in/notifications/notification.php?notice_id=144