Sathyabama University All India Engineering Entrance Exam (SAEEE) 2020 Notifications Released
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (A Christian Minority Institution) formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College was established in 1987 by Dr. Jeppiaar.
- It is a premier institute imparting knowledge in the areas of engineering, science, technology and education.
- The institution’s progress and contribution to the field of technical education for over two decades resulted in granting Deemed University status on 16th July, 2001.
- The University has been awarded as Category “A” University by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India and accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” in the year 2017, certified with DNV-GL ISO 9001 standard and offering exemplary education from last 29 years.
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|B.Des||Bachelor of Design|
|B.Arch||Bachelor of Architecture|
B.E/ B.Tech Programmes
- A pass in the 1th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- A pass in the 10+2/ HSC/ ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
B.E/ B.Arch Programmes
- A pass in the 10+2/ HSC/ ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 45% marks (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination
B.E/ B.Des Programmes
- Passed 10+2 examination. Obtained at least 45% marks( 40 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Application Fee: Rs. 650/- (Plus Bank Charges)
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
Mode of Exam: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|1||Issue of Entrance Examination Application Form (Online)||18th October, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||4th April, 2020|
|3||SAEEE 2020 Date of Examination||14th to 19th April, 2020|
|4||Result||30th April, 2020 11.30 AM. (tentative)|